All reviews tivoli park city centre bus stop stayed here for nights double room within walking distance supermarket floor facilities tv fridge slovenia
Reviewed 21 November 2015

I had a great time in Aladin. The staff was great and really helped me with everything I needed help with. They also gave me a free lift to City train station and showed me around. The area is nice and quiet but about 5 min bus ride from center. However buses go very often so it is not a problem. If you walk it will take you about 20minutes or so.
Would for shore come again.
Regards to the staff.
JW

Room tip: I had a private single room with tv and bathroom. It was great.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2015

This hostel has everything you need: a helpful staff, fast wifi, kitchen, and all the shops you need close buy. The only minus is you need a bus if you want to get into the centre fast (with bus 8 min). Especially good for people who are planning to stay a bit longer in ljubljana.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2015

My daughters and I have been traveling through eastern Europe and have stayed 4 nights at Aladin. On the train to Ljubljana, my daughter became sick. The hostel manager, Roman, was so kind and helped take my daughter to the hospital. She recovered and we have Roman and the wonderful people at Aladin Hostel to thank. Each day they checked on her and made sure she was taking her medication correctly. They were fantastic! We loved the time at Lake Bled. Incredibly beautiful and serene.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2015

I realy liked Aladin hostel. The staff was great, realy friendly and willing to do just about anithing to help. The room, private with french bed was great and comfortable it was also very clean and guests in general looked happy there. I would come back any time. P.s. Renting a bike is a great option:) Thank you for everything. Ben

Room tip: Private rooms are great
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Although this hostel is located at some 20 minutes from the city center of ljubljana (or a cab ride for 4 euros), it is a great place to stay! The owners are extremely helpful and kind. I got the feeling they really knew each of their guests: you're not just a number. All the rooms are very clean and the travellers that visit hostel aladin tend to meet up and visit the city together. The services they provide are well organised, like the pickup service from the trainstation, renting a bike or laundry. Extra tip: take the bike to the forest and lake that are just around the corner!

Date of stay: July 2015