“Meeting new friends!”
Review of Aladin Hostel

Aladin Hostel
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Aladin is 2 minutes from the direct bus to the center, next to Mercator shop and 10 minutes by walking to Tivoli parc. It is in a quiet area and the rooms are clean and cheap. Free Wi-Fi and Tv are also a plus. The kitchen on the first floor is new and the staff is really helpful and fluent in English. I felt welcome and safe in the building, with all that access codes and cameras placed on every floor. I highly advise this location for a weekend or a week spent in Ljubljana.

Room Tip: The first floor is a good option. Ask for room 11 if you travel alone, or for room 4 for couples.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff will go out of their way to help and please the guests. The location is perfect and easily accessible to the city center. I would recommend anyone to stay there!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I cannot speak higher about this hostel. Both the owner and his staff were so lovely, taking groups out for casual drinks, parties, recommending local eats and so much more.
The facilities (bathrooms/kitchenettes/pool table/WiFi/common spaces) were great. The rooms and common areas were always very very clean.
There's lots to do around the hostel (ie good food and a beautiful park), but the city centre isn't hard to reach at all. I would certainly return. Thanks for such a great time, Tim & Nicky

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
AladinHostel, Manager at Aladin Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2016

Dear Katie, thank you so much for your review. I am very happy to see that you had a good time in our hostel and Ljubljana. You are always welcome to come back and I do hope we see you again one day:) I hope you are enjoying your holidays. Happy traveling and best regards from Aladin hostel :)

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights when interrailing. This hostel was perfect! The owner was welcoming and was able to sort any questions we had. He was always around for a chat and even put the football on for us during the euros. There is a range of activities available that you are able to book through the owner which only adds to the appeal. Loved this hostel

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
AladinHostel, Owner at Aladin Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review. I am very happy you had a good stay and that we were able to help you with your questions. You are always welcome to come back. I hope you had or are still having a great time on your wacation. Be safe and see you again some day :)

Regards to all of you

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here twice this month and loved our experience! The guy who owns it is great, always up for a chat and ready with information about things to do around the city and Slovenia in general. Although it is a little way out of the centre the buses are very regular and get you into the centre within 15mins. The facilities are very good, nice and cleans and tidy with good showers and a little kitchen. There is a supermarket right round the corner and a cafe with deals on coffee and food when you stay here! (Would more can you ask for) Great hostel would definitely go again and highly recommend it to anyone going to Ljubljana!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, we appreciate your review. I am glad you found our hostel a good place to stay while visiting Ljubljana. We will continue to do our best for all our guests and hopefully we meet again one day :)
Regards