“Big tasty burrito”

Burrito Loco
Ranked #325 of 620 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 May 2017

This place is a hiden little gem. I was not a big burrito person, but after this, I am regular customer. Very big portions and nice staff.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

The burritos are delicious and really big in size. Only negative is the opening hours. It closes at 5 which means if you want to eat for dinner you have to eat at around 4ish which isn't great.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Best burrito, if you like chipotle or torttila food chain, you have to visit this place, u get a bih burrito for 4€

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

My partner and I have been traveling all over Europe for four months now and being from California, we have officially given up on trying any burritos here. Not one place has made an even slightly decent burrito.
Until today, I was desperately craving one and decided to give this place a try and I'm so glad! Finally a burrito that measures up. I feel at home again.
You gotta try their special sour cream! It's so good. And their special salsa too.
And the owner is super welcoming so that's always a plus!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

While I lived in ljubljana I visited this place a lot of times, couple times a week. It was my first burito experience then after i tried at a lot of places but this one was still the best also gucamole was the best i ever ate. Very friendly staff, owner was an American guy with slovenian origin. Bad thing they didnt start doing delivery.