“Nothing to complain”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Overall: Nice place good atmosphere good food good waiters fair price. (My 1st.time here) I will come here again.

Waiter: polite professional

Food: very quick, tasty. We had Joes chimichanga and flautas. Portion + soup + salad was enough to fully satisfy (even though it looks small) price was ok.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Top three things:
Guacamole was made table side and very delicious
Atmosphere was vibrant and exciting, quotes through out menus were all funny and appreciated
Fajitias were good, we had the chicken and it served both of us

Suggestion:
Offer corn tortillas

Overall: great meal in a great setting!

Reviewed 2 October 2016

A Mexican themed restaurant which has generous portions at fair prices. The waitress was pleasant and efficient and the food came quickly. I tried the Buenos Aires style beef and although it was not as good as beef I have eaten in Buenos Aires, it was still very nice. Perhaps the music was a little loud, but overall we enjoyed our visit and would be happy to return.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The best burritos in Ljubljana (and we've eaten many!). Also a good selections of driks. The staff is very friendly and pay attention to their custumers. The music is great and the food even better. I really reccomend it for everyone staying in ljubljana.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I have eaten here many times, usually lunch. I like the food, though it is not really mexican, more mexican european fusion. My favourites are Asada de pavo and fajitas, they have a good selection of wines and cocktails, apetizers are also good. The service is usually average, they never go out off their way, but are usually polite and the waiting not too long. The py could mix up the menu a bit, it has been the same for ages and it gets a bit boring.
If you do not like crowds, do not go around noon as the place can be packed with students and businessmen. Weekend are usually quieter.