“Excellent value lunch menu”
Review of Pri Skofu

Pri Skofu
Ranked #6 of 637 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dear guests, our restaurant will be closed from 27th of April till 2nd of May...
Reviewed 24 September 2017

For under 10 EUR you can have a three course meal for the lunch menu! Bargain.

Food was pretty decent.

Good service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We were very happy to find this restaurant in a charming little neighborhood an easy walk from the old town district. Everything was homemade and very fresh. I had trout and my husband had pork loin with fig sauce. It is obvious that everything is carefully prepared.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Came here with my wife for dinner. The service was excellent and the food served was ranging from good to excellent. The red wine was served a tad too cold and the dessert a bit too sweet for my taste.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a great meal here. The service was very friendly and the atmosphere was cozy. The food was absolutely superb. I had the pork tenderloin and a soup, which I can heavily recommend. My girlfriend had the octopus salad and the rosbif, both of which were also great. All in all a great experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

It's so rare that a meal out ticks all the boxes but this one did:

- Exceptionally warm and genuine welcome.
- Prompt service.
- Outstandingly cooked, authentic and beautifully presented dishes.
- Pleasant, quiet outside eating area.
- Reasonable price.

My only complaint is that I couldn't get a table when I turned up the next night. Make sure you book!