“Fantastic view”
Review of Balna Terasz

Balna Terasz
Ranked #1,621 of 3,690 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: The favorite panorama meeting point and bar terrace of Budapest. Spend an unforgettable evening at Bálna Terasz, whatch the sunset only just few meters from the Danube and enjoy the wonderful panorama.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We loved this place! Great stuff, tasty burger, awesome view. We enjoyed and will come again when we are in Budapest.

2  Thank LucasW1197

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Lovley staff. Cool lemonades and the best sunset view from the terrace. It is an amazing place to hang out with friends. See you next time for sure!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice weightress nur the chef is a badass. Good for a Snack or Drink. Just the music is to silent.

Antony B, Guest Relations Manager at Balna Terasz, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you Max :) I hope we'll see you soon - and of course we will pump up the volume for ya! ;)

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped by at balna teraz for a drink.the server tamas was attending to me. The bill came to 4100 Huf n I ordered a coffee for 450 Huf. I paid 5000 Huf and never got the balance back. Although the balance is 2 euros..the attitude is not right. The server was rude and refused to give another bill copy saying he threw it. On insisting..he got a print out. But never got the balance back.
Bad service by the staff and the attitude of my server sucked big time.

1  Thank charu007
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Salad Cesar Macdonald is 100 times better and cheaper, the corner is nice, so enjoy the view but do not stop especially!

Antony B, Guest Relations Manager at Balna Terasz, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear FloD,

Are sure you've been visited Bálna Terrace? There are more restaurants near the building of Bálna... I'm sure our Ceasar is delicious (my personal favourite). So I hope it's just a misunderstanding. Anyway, I feel sorry that you have left this wonderful spot disappointed- I hope you may come back soon and we can change your bad feelings :)

Kindest Regards,