“Very nice hotel”
Review of Hotel Chesscom

Hotel Chesscom
Ranked #104 of 335 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel, staff is very friendly, good food, parking ok. I was two times in this hotel and i will go again. With metro you can go to down town very easily. Down town it's far from hotel 10 station ,with only one metro.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Liridon I
hotelchesscom, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Chesscom, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear Liridon I,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your stay with us, I was glad to read your compliments regarding to our friendly staff, good food and free parking area.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again the next time you visit Budapest!

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I can definitely recommend for staying. The hotel is located close to the metro station and shopping centre (the same building; approx. 3 min walk). The standard it very good - absolutely friendly stuff (even smiling when we arrived 0.30am), they are extremely helpful (answered to all "tourists" questions :) ). The room was clean and tidy. Breakfast were OK too - plenty to choose from. If I visit Budapest again, I'll stay there for sure.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pmarteczka
hotelchesscom, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Chesscom, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Pmarteczka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and leave us your feedback about your stay with us at Hotel Chesscom.
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our facilities and the staff was nothing but helpful during your visit. I will be forwarding your comment to the front desk team.
We value each guest & we want nothing less than the best for you all!

We sure hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2017

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay here, we found it very comfortable. The service was good and the morning buffet was lovely. Great for the price, it located right across the metro station, bus station, shopping centre and tescos. Only one bus journey away from the airport. Ideal! Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank LiaWanderlust
hotelchesscom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Chesscom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear MissDilini,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with us here at the Hotel Chesscom. I am extremely happy that we met your needs and requirements. It is our pleasure to welcome all of our guests into the hotel and all team members in every department work very hard to ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Budapest.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2017

A great place at the nearest to airport metro station, 5 minutes walk to the metro, after that you can reach the city centre in 20-25 minutes. We had an early flight so it was very convenient to get to the airport at the morning by bus. Apart from that, a hotel is a good place to stay, it's clean, with polite staff, we had our room cleaned every day, the one thing we didn't like was the size of our room (it was too small, see my room tip). We also tried a breakfast, it's cheap and tasty! So I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
hotelchesscom, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Chesscom, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear "Unforgotten_dream", dear our valued guest,

Thank you very, very much for your wonderful review and specially for your extremely kind words for our housekeeping and front office team members. I am delighted to know that you found the hotel's location convenient.

Once again I thank you for your recommendations and we sincerely hope to welcome you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2017

The hotel is great and comfortable and close to the airport (you take bus 200E to the last stop - 20 min, and you're there). We arrived late and took us a while to find the hotel, because there are no street names, and we didn't have internet to check the map, and there was no one in the street who could help, but eventually a woman pointed to us that there is a hotel a few blocks away from where we were (the bus station). So that was a negative. Nevertheless, the guy at the front desk was great, and check in was fast. The room was in the end of the corridor (very long). Great to be in the quiet place, but there are many steps up and down to get there and a bit uncomfortable with suitcases. The room was nice and bed was comfortable, with TV and mini fridge, also the shower was nice, but you need to wait 5 min for water to heat up. We stayed 1 night and it was very cheap and clean, so definitely worth the money.
Also, it's 2 blocks away from bus and metro station with a big mall (including a supermarket), so that was great too!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
hotelchesscom, Office Manager at Hotel Chesscom, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Sifath S,

Thank you for trusting your stay with the Hotel Chesscom, Budapest. I truly appreciate you taking your time to write us a feedback. I am thrilled to read that the check-in procedure was fast and you found our fronk desk officer great. Indeed, we thrive to not only meet expectations but surpass it in every way possible.
I am terribly sorry to read that finding our hotel was a bit difficult. I have forwarded your comment to the relevant department.
It was our honor to serve you on your recent trip and we hope to welcome you back to the Hotel Chesscom again soon.