New York Residence Budapest
US$422
US$358
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsnew york cafethe main hotelwashing machinegrand suitebreakfast packagehuge apartmentliving rooma great place to staysister hotelwonderful apartmenthop on hopfull kitchenmetro stationsmall kitchenhotel roomspa facilitiesminute walk
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Room:
We had a beautiful room for our stay. There was a mini kitchen in the room as well. I loved the bathroom. The room was spacious, tidy and up to date with the facilities that was provided.

The New York cafe
Terrific service. The staff were alert and would clean any spillages immediately. Dirty plates and cutlery were changed without us needing to ask.

I would absolutely return to the hotel during my next visit. It was close to the hop on and off buses for sightseeing. I will preferably visit in the summer.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I was staying here for a conference in Budapest. When I arrived at the residences (via a mistaken detour trying to check into the hotel - make sure you tell the taxi driver it's a difference place) the staff were very friendly and efficient. There were not many on the desk so I did have to wait a bit.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable with all the amenities I needed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Evan L
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed in a two bed apartment (room 672) for a weekend and the apartment was, frankly, terrific in all departments. The downstairs was open plan lounge / kitchen / dining room, with a spiral staircase leading to the bedrooms. A downstairs cloakroom was also a welcome addition. The apartment had a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and a washing machine. Our room had a balcony, with a good view over the rooftops and outdoor seating. A bit cold for that, though, with the snow threatening to make an appearance!

My wife and I had the double bedroom, whilst our teenage daughters took the twin room. We had an upstairs bathroom, with bath and over-bath shower. Rooms were of a good size and the double room had good sized opening windows. This was a good thing as even with the heating turned down, the rooms were warm; we actually had the window open at night!

The apartment was of a high standard and in good repair. It was spotless and well presented. It sits on the same block as the famous New York Cafe and also has the hop on-hop off buses stopping out front, too. Transfer from the airport was around thirty minutes.

Over the years, we have paid more for lesser quality accomodation. You could do much worse than stay here. Recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Okeyblokey
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I was astonished by the rooms or actually the apartments ! So huge, well equipped, nice staff, location in the heart of Pest, coffee and tea available at the lobby 24h. I was on the business trip but i will definitely go there privately :)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank majec54
Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a full modern suite with a great view. Apartment was well appointed with large bedroom, living room and kitchen . On site New York Coffee House was spectacular...a grand baroque cafe in the heart of Budapest. Located on the Pest side of the city it offered lots of opportunities for exploration of the city.

Room Tip: Great value!
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family