US$903
US$104
US$93
US$147
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$155
US$136
US$128
US$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$161
US$152
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$146
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$249
US$142
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$115
US$92
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
US$223
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
3,356 results
All reviewsthe executive loungedanube riverpeppers restaurantgreat locationchain bridgebuda castleviking cruisewithin walking distancebuda sideroyal palacechristmas marketbreakfast buffetelizabeth bridgevaci streetwonderful hotelfisherman's bastionbeautiful city
Reviewed 21 January 2018

First time in Budapest for business but we had a very nice welcome in the Marriot. Apparently they succeeded to have a room with view on the Donau for everyone, what a nice surprise!
The hotel is really nice and clean and -very specific- everybody was complimenting the sleep quality.
Breakfast is absolutely extensive and nothing is too much for the staff.
You certainly can call the price affordable but I don't have a clue on the overall prices in Hungary, so difficult to compare for me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gabriella J, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at Budapest Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear jhml,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us at Budapest Marriott Hotel.

We were absolutely thrilled to hear how much you liked your the river view and the breakfast. It is great to see that you and your colleagues have enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for your compliments on the sleep quality.

Looking forward to host you again at our property, whenever your travels bring you back to Budapest.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

The best location and hotel I've ever been. Just in a walking distance to the most important and interesting places in town.
Splendid view to the river. Wonderful and charming Executive Lounge.
Friendly and efficient staff.
Delicious breakfast and great dinner restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriella J, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at Budapest Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear ElSze,

It is great to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the location of the hotel were comfortable for you. We especially appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff and the restaurant.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We used this hotel for a company conference in early January. I arrived a couple of days in advance, as there was a lot to organise. The hotel staff was exceptionally welcoming, flexible and service minden. We are very Grateful for all help!

The Food at the hotel was delicious, both breakfast as well as lunch and dinner. We also had Access to the Hospitality suite which was great for separate small meetings and discussions With colleagues.

The hotel rooms were fine, the bed very comfortable and I found nothing wanting. The only negative comment I would have on the room was the fairly high temperature and when I put the air-conditioning on, it was quite noisy.

The conference facilities were good. Airy, open and spacious Meeting rooms. We could have wished for a higher quality in the AV Equipment, but the stunning view from the Budapest Ballroom made up for it :)

I understand the hotel is up for a refurbishment this year and I would love to come back once it is all done, but I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel as it is today. You will have a wonderful time !

Thanks to all staff at Budapest Marriott Hotel !!!!

Room Tip: All hotel rooms have a view of the river and the opposite bank - stunning !
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Nicolas O, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at Budapest Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Brit B,

Thank you for your very encouraging comments, which will spur the team on to provide even higher levels of service.

We would like to let you know, that all of your notes are very important and helpful to us, in order to maintain the high value standards and services, provided by the Marriott Hotels & Apartments worldwide.

Your nice comment will be shared with all the associates in order to continue providing excellent service!.

We were absolutely thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time and we look forward to having the pleasure of your company again soon.

Regards,

Nicolas Orere
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed here on 8th January. Pretty decent hotel I must say. Excellent location for places of interest. I entered into the hotel room and found out that I have forgotten to bring a pair of hotel room slippers and called for one. The staff sent to me right away. The calls to the reception was very politely answered. The night after sight-seeing I was about to reach for the bed when I realized there were dust from fabrics and small hairs. Checking into hotel every other day or so, I thought it was from the washing but I did not want to take the chance so I called for a linen change. The staffs came in and helped to change the entire duvet covers. I would like to say a huge thank you to Renata and Zsuzsi who came with a smile on their faces. I really appreciate their gesture with no sign of unwillingness to help out. It made my night well slept. Do not expect the hotel to be in a tiptop condition but it has all the necessaries as any other hotel does. Most importantly, the welcoming and customer service is just fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Gabriella J, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at Budapest Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear rustique_chic,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your experience of staying in our hotel.

We make every effort to ensure your expectations are exceeded and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your personal experience and acknowledge our efforts. I am happy to read that the have highlighted the service of our staff, especially Renata and Zsuzsi from the Housekeeping Team.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

A great hotel with a magnificent view, breathtaking! Great accommodation and Staff. Very delicious breakfast, great variety of food! It was a pleasant stay and they made me a really nice surprise on my birthday! We will visit again for sure! Thank you!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Gabriella J, Vendégkapcsolati vezető at Budapest Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Iva Z,

Thank you very much for your great feedback about the experience of staying in the Budapest Marriott Hotel.

We really appreciate your nice words about our services and staff. It is wonderful to see that you have enjoyed your birthday in our hotel and the location of the hotel was comfortable for you.