US$90
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$228
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$101
US$86
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$155
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$134
US$234
US$173
InterContinental
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$274
US$223
Agoda.com
US$344
US$316
3,598 results
All reviewsgreat locationandrassy utquiet streetexcellent hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelbreakfast buffetcentral locationfree internetside streetcomfortable hotelmetro stopreception staffstayed nightsexecutive roomthe riverchain bridge
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay in the new deluxe room! Staff was great especially Imre. The breakfast was pretty good as well. I even asked if I could buy some postcards there. They said.no, but they could give them for free! Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear "mldash47",

I cannot thank you enough for your amazing review about your recent stay in K+K Hotel Opera. I am happy that you enjoyed our new deluxe room along with the rich buffet breakfast. It makes me proud that you highlighted our dedicated staff and I will be sure to thank all of my team and especially to Imre on your behalf for taking such good care of you.
I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel has good location, nearby of the center and underground station also all the staff was great but my mini bar was broken and they changed it but the another one did not work as well!! The hotel is 4,5 stars I’ve never seen the bathroom with curtain shower, I should find it maybe in 2,3 stars!!! The breakfast as great as well!! They doesn not have good produts to shower!!

Stayed: March 2018
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Leandro M,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was really happy to see that you liked our excellent location,I am very happy that you could use our hotel as a basement of your city exploration. It makes me proud that you highlighted our dedicated staff and I will be sure to thank all of my team on your behalf for taking such good care of you. Moreover thank you very much for pointing out our rich buffet breakfast as well.
On the other hand, I am really sorry that your mini bar was broken.As you mentioned, when you reported the broken mini bar, our colleague changed it immediately for a new one, and I was a little bit surprise, that it did not work, because it was pretty new.
I am sorry that you had trouble with the curtain in your bathroom. Let me kindly inform you, that we have a lot of rooms with walk-in showers.The next time we would be more than happy to provide you a room which will perfectly fit your needs.

We are really sad that you left our hotel disappionted. We would be happy if we could welcome you back in our hotel and we could show us, that we are a great hotel in the heart of Budapest.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The hotel is close to everything that you can go walking to wherever you want and the staff are so helpful and great .. it was my second stay at this hotel and if visited budapest again would stay here again ....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear "alaablbas",
Let me thank you for your superb review about your recent stay at K+K Hotel Opera. It was my pleasure to read that you could take advantage of our premium location and you were able to explore the city easily. I especially would like to thank you for mentioning the warm hospitality of the staff. Your commending words are much appreciated.
We will more than happy to welcome back again in our property in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Hotel location was excellent, staff were all very helpful, offering tips on what to see and do. Good knowledge of local restaurants and bars. As this was our first time in Budapest it made our stay all the more memorable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank markbrandon2010
Sara P, Front Office Manager at K+K Hotel Opera, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Deat Valued Guest,,
Let me thank you for you kind review on Tripadvisor after your recent stay in K+K Hotel Opera. It was my pleasure to see that you loved our beautiful city as well as our excellent location. .Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments on service which of course have been shared with the entire team. It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.
I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Fabulous hotel, central location, could walk to a lot of the sites, hotel just off main boulevard Andrassey utca, highly recommend to everyone. Staff very helpful, breakfast buffet a treat. Beautiful city will vist again so much to see and do.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank GOLDBLONDE

Dear "GOLDBLONDE",
First of all thank you for choosing K+K Hotel Opera for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was my pleasure to see that you enjoyed our central location right next to the Av. Andrássy.Thank you for highlighting our rich buffet breakfast.
I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the attentive hospitality and customer care of all our staff.