Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$160
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$90
US$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$217
US$124
  • Restaurant
US$170
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$231
US$175
InterContinental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$144
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$99
US$86
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$368
US$109
US$327
US$316
1,413 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomswimming pooltrain stationlobby barhotel staffcentral locationopera housebuffet breakfastdanube riverpublic transportationcity breakchain bridgeoctagonboulevardironhungarysights
Reviewed 24 December 2016

The rooms are quite poor quality - old construction, don't really have any good sights to see, and the shower was not working a few times despite calling them for repairs. The only good thing about the hotel is that it's located in a good place, close to where my business was, and the bar downstairs had plenty of flowing alcohol

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Dear Guest,

To begin with, I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to share your candid opinion with us. We take every guest feedback very seriously.

It brings me great pleasure to read that you found the location ideal for the purpose of your trip and that you were satisfied with the offer of our lovely bar too. On the other hand, I am deeply sorry that the room you stayed in did not meet your expectations. It is very regrettable that our modern and tastefully decorated rooms did not win your pleasure. Also, I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced regarding the shower.

I can only hope you will give us a second chance and will choose to stay at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

The building is great, rooms good and good location. But ... If ever a place's staff needed an intense course in customer relations or service it's here!

Apart from 1 person, who helped with directions today, the rest vary between ignorant, miserable, uncaring and downright rude. Overall about 95% points away from the Radisson "guarantee" of 100% satisfaction!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

You cannot imagine how deeply sorry I am to hear that even though you were overall satisfied with our hotel you remained disappointed in the provided service. However, I am grateful for sharing your candid opinion with us.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that you found the hotel itself well-located and the rooms to be good too. On the other hand, it is very regrettable that you feel our staff left a lot to be desired. Provoking bad feelings by the service is not usual to us at all. Each and every one of our staff members strives to deliver an exceptional service and a loving hospitality – I am truly sorry that you experienced it differently. Please accept my sincere apologies for every inconvenience you may have encountered.

I genuinely hope that you will give us a second chance to make this up to you.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

The Radison Blu Beke is a nice comfortable hotel for a,weekend break in Budapest. The rooms are nice and clean and comfy. Albeit the bathrooms, while clean and functional could do with a bit of renovation, especially the shower arrangement. Also they could provide better towels but this is just me being picky.

Overall the hotel is very clean. The restaurant and cafe in particular are spotless and the food in them is very well cooked. Breakfasts are okay. Good if you don't mind not having a full English, but again that's me being English. There is a lot on offer, all buffet style and attentive staff.

The cafe bar is a very comfy place to eat and or have a drink in the evening. There is a piano and violinist playing in the background who are very good.

Overall, this is a lovely hotel, not far from the main central railway station and within reasonably easy reach of the restaurants and other attractions down by the Danube (probably a 20 minute, brisk walk). However the hop on hop off bus routes take you just about anywhere you need to go and taxis are reasonably priced, just book them yourself and don't get the hotel to get them for you. This way you'll get a better rate.

Room Tip: We chose a superior room,so cannot comment on lesser rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, let me express my great gratitude for having chosen our hotel for your stay and for taking the time to share this comprehensive and very detailed review. Your feedback is both valued and highly appreciated.

I am more than glad to learn that you think Radisson Blu Béke Hotel is the ideal place for a weekend break in Budapest. It pleases me greatly to know that you found the rooms nice, clean and comfortable, and that the bathroom met your expectations overall too. I also noted your comment on the facilities and will take your suggestion into consideration.

Moreover, it delights me to read that you found every corner clean and tidy, especially the beautiful restaurant and café area. I am also glad you enjoyed our delicious and varied breakfast as well. Furthermore, it is good to see that you appreciated the hotel’s great location too and that you could easily approach all the places you wanted to visit.

Once again, thank you for the kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Sauna was not working, problems with room keys, the aircon is too loud, and you cant turn itt off. Its disturbing during the night. We didnt get the complimentary cafe and croissant, as it was time limited (till 9 am). We came at 9:07. The answer to all this complaints was: We are sorry :D

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jozef S
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Guest,

You cannot imagine how deeply sorry I am to hear that your recent experience with us was not exactly what you expected. I feel ashamed that we could not manage to meet your expectations.

To begin with, I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for all the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I am truly sorry that you could not use the sauna and that you had problems with your room too. Also, I am really sorry that you missed the complimentary breakfast, however, as you too mentioned, you did not appear in time.

We always strive to provide an exceptional service and we usually receive positive comments on the hospitality. The fact you were not really satisfied with our staff makes me very disappointed.

Rest assured that we will do everything to make this up to you, so let me invite you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

As i was saying in the title Radisson Blu Beke is one of the best hotels in Budapest. First of all great location, easy acces from any arrival point (train station or airport), offers nice clean rooms with great view to the city or above the city (personally i've stayed on the 8th floor), nice staff (a great smile is always a warming welcome).
Stayed ther for two nights only but for sure i'll be back for more.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
FOMBUDAPEST, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Let me first thank you for choosing our hotel as your preferred accommodation during your recent visit to Budapest. I am pleased with the fact that you were very happy with your choice and that you had a very pleasant stay with us.

It gives me great pleasure to read that the location was absolutely to your satisfaction as you could easily get around the city from here. Also, I am glad to know that you found our rooms clean and nice and that you appreciated our accommodating and friendly staff too. Moreover, it is wonderful to hear that you would definitely return to us in the near future.

Once again, thank you for your time and for the positive evaluation, hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,