US$153
  • Restaurant
US$236
US$180
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$122
US$135
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$132
Travelocity
US$247
Cancelon
1,430 results
All reviewsbusiness class roomswimming pooltrain stationlobby barhotel staffcentral locationopera housebuffet breakfastpublic transportationchain bridgecityoctagonboulevardironhungarysightseurope
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in the middle of the city, close to many tourist attractions and approx. 22 kilometres from the airport

Paid HUF 6500 (approx. £19) to the airport taxi which was decent fare to reach the hotel.

I stayed for 1 night on a business trip and liked the hotel overall. Apparently was also upgraded to a Business Class room without asking.

Rooms are clean, well lit and large enough with all required amenities. Large Safe, TV, Iron and Board, Sofa, King Bed, Tea-Coffee Maker, Bathrobes, Fridge with a Mini Bar, required toiletries are provided.

The reception area seemed busy with a number of people eating and drinking around there. There’s also a restaurant on the first floor for breakfast and dinner. Room Service is available. The ground floor seems to be under renovation so it’s empty at this moment.

Step out of the hotel and you’ve 100s of things to do at walking distance.

Check out the pictures. Would love to visit again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nilesh D
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Nilesh D,

What an excellent review! Thank you so much for the positive evaluation, we are so glad you had a great time at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel.
It makes me really happy that you found our location excellent for sightseeing, from here you can get anywhere easily, thanks to the outstanding public transport facilities. Also, it is great to read that you were satisfied with your large and clean room with all the required amenities.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Generally like this hotel, room was clean, beds comfortable, the BEST breakfast with lots of great options...I stayed at four hotels in Central Europe within 10 days, they had by far the best breakfast. Complaints though, I get they’re under renovation, but the communication as to how to get from the ground floor to the first floor was not good. We did a lot of guessing and walking through work areas.

We never had enough towels, for three people, they were pretty tight with the towels and we seemed to have fewer every day. And although the room was clean and comfortable, there was an old, stained yellow-gold upholstered chair pushed into a corner near where my 26 year old daughter’s bed was set up. We just put suitcases on it, but it needed to be trashed.

The location just ok....staff was pleasant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank voban1

Dear voban1,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about our hotel, it means a lot to us.
Firstly, it made me happy that you decided to stay in our hotel, I sincerely hope that if you take into consideration every minute of your stay you did not regret choosing this place as your accommodation. I am glad to read that you were satisfied with the breakfast. At the same time, please accept my most sincere apologies for all the inconvenience that you experienced in our hotel.
I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to make this up to you on your next visit to Budapest.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

The hotel is in a good location, very easy to get to many of the city attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful. They gave me several tips on sites to visit. I was in a renovated business class room and it was very comfortable. But there were problems.

The hotel is undergoing renovation and they were good enough to send me an email to apologize in advance for the state of the lobby. Fine. What they did not mention was to get to the lobby I would have to walk up almost two flights of stairs on a winding marble staircase. The lift is not working on that floor and there was no one to carry luggage. Housekeeping was a problem. I left one morning and greeted the housekeeper outside my door -- they ignored my room until I returned at 1600 and asked the desk to arrange service. I was there 3 nights and my bed linen was not changed. The bath towels kept disappearing. Two towels when I arrived. One the next night. Finally, none. I asked at the desk for towels at 1930 and at 2330 there was a knock on my door from a bellman carrying fresh towels. I can forgive the tiring walk up 2 flights of stairs to get to a lift, after a day of touring. I cannot forgive the very poor housekeeping results. That has nothing to do with renovations, that is entirely on the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Spoiledtravelguy
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear spoiledtravelguy,

I would like to express my thankfulness to you for being so kind to write a review about Radisson Blue Beka Hotel.
I appreciate your positive acknowledgement regarding our location, service and accommodation. Thank you very much about your feedback considering the housekeeping department, because for us the guest experience is the first, we would like to improve all the time. I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay.

Hopefully, I hope that we will have the chance of greeting you again here, we will always wait you with friendly welcome.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed here for two nights as part of a tour. This is an older hotel. The lobby is undergoing renovations which means there is only one elevator to get up to the reception on the next floor. Otherwise you have to walk up the stairs which are crowded with contractors working there.
Room was smaller than most hotels on this tour but was clean and well equipped. Appreciated the espresso coffee machine. Also a trouser press, safe and free internet.
Excellent free internet in the rooms.
Location is good. About a 20 minute walk to the Danube.
Excellent breakfast buffet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tocanada2
DHFrontOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear tocanada2,
Let me express my gratitude for staying at our hotel and for providing us with your honest review.
First of all, I am glad that you deemed your room clean and well equipped and you appreciated the espresso machine. Also, it is great that you were pleased with the internet and you highlighted our great location as the Danube was within walking distance. What’s more, I am thrilled that our breakfast buffet was to your taste.
I genuinely hope to have the opportunity to be your host again in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have very mixed feelings about my recent stay here. On one hand the location was good and it's a nice walk to all the sights, and the room service food was very nice. On the other hand, our room was so outdated, our shower didn't work properly (I had to hold the shower head while washing as it wasn't attached properly to the wall) the housekeeping was very confusing - one person came to check the mini bar very early in the morning, then they wouldn't clean or tidy the room itself until almost 5pm. And even then it wasn't to the standard you'd expect of a Radisson Blu. Some staff were very nice and helpful and then others were rude and not knowledgeable. I won't be coming back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Char M

Dear Char M,
I greatly appreciate that you took your time to share your candid opinion about our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us.
To begin with the positive parts, I am thrilled that you loved our great location and you were fulfilled with our food. At the same time, I regret to read that you found our hotel run down. I am aware of the fact that some things are need to be fixed in our hotel, but we are working extraordinarily hard to be able to make the necessary improvements and to maintain the high standard of the hotel.
I would be honored if you chose our hotel again on your next visit to Budapest.

Kind regards,