US$151
HotelsClick
US$441
Hotels.com
7,910 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelexecutive clubroyal spaexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe riverjewish quartertram stopthe air conditioningopera houselong weekendcity breakpublic transport
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We stayed here in March for a few days. As previously mentioned, the location is very good. There are tram stops right outside and the underground station a little further down the road. Small grocery stores are convenient too. Avoid the ATM a few meters away but rather use one of the banks slightly down the road.
The architecture of this hotel is amazing! Fortunately the service matches how this hotel looks.
The room we had was very well sized, however it was far too warm and we were unable to modify the AC/heating as it seems centrally controlled. This room overlooked a central internal courtyard so opening the window had no effect. Our complaint brought a swift response from the staff who showed us a room at the front of the hotel whose window, of course, opened out to outside air. The problem here was the noise level from the road was very bad (only when window was open). Also the room seemed darker and smaller than the one we were on. So we stayed where we were and they provided a fan.

We did not try the restaurants in the hotel. The breakfast was extremely expensive, so we did not try that either.

We had some spa services (massages etc) and they were very good.

I would definitely stay here again and would also recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank turgonuk
ThomasMFischer, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2015

I value your comments posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
I am most pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable time with us.
Thank you for your high rating.

I appreciate your recognition of our staff who take great pride in providing first-class service to our valued guests.
I’m very pleased that you pointed out our location that we are very close to the most important touristic attractions.
Thank you for mentioning our Royal Spa facilities, from about you may find further information on Corinthia.com/Budapest at Wellness section.

I noted that some of our services did not exceed your expectations.
Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention as guest feedback is invaluable to our efforts to continually improve the quality of our services.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Corinthia and better meeting your expectations in the future.

"Very truly yours,

Reviewed 25 May 2015

We recently traveled to Budapest this past May and were so pleased by our choice of hotel. The Corinthia hotel was elegant, very clean, staff was very polite and accommodating. The hotel was well situated, walking distance to most of the major attractions. The spa and fitness facility were top notch. A great stay for anyone visiting Budapest.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

I am really pleased to read that you had a great time here.
Thank you for your nice words about our hotel, staff and services.
Thank you for your high rating.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

"Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2015

Lovely and luxurious hotel, with perfect service and every amenity and wonderful service. After an active week in Croatia, the respite was wonderful. Don't miss the hotel restaurant! We loved the room and the service was top notch.

2  Thank Gloriazc

Thank you for your generous feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
I am really pleased to read that you had a great time here.
This kind of reviews give us always a new inspiration to do all of our bests for our guests.

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Brasserie & Atrium Restaunrants, from which more information can be found on Corinthia.com/Budapest.

We would be most enthusiastic about welcoming you back to Budapest in the future so that you can visit our spa and enjoy the many exciting offerings here at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

"Yours faithfully,

Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

A very central hotel with an excellent Spa. Perfect for a mini break . The staff and concierge services are superb. Keep up the good work.
I had a meal in the International restaurant which was very good and the local Hungarian wine was to die for?

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Basil K

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for having chosen the Corinthia Hotel Budapest for your stay.
I appreciate you taking your time to share your experience with all the readers.
Thank you for your nice words about our hotel, staff and services.

I will pass your kind comments to our Concierge
It is wonderful to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay and I appreciate that you mentioned Executive Club services, from which additional information can be found on Corinthia.com/Budapest.
I am so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and took advantage of our wonderful spa to refresh after your exciting adventures in the city.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Corinthia Hotel Budapest in the near future.

"Kindest regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2015

We chose this hotel because Budapest was to be our last City after nearly two weeks of travelling. We wanted a pool and a bit of comfort. We booked an Executive room as it was in the budget. Until we arrived at the hotel we didn't realise that qualified us for an Executive lounge, serving drinks and snacks throughout the day, a fabulous room and not just a swimming pool but jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
The Staff were all very pleasant and helpful without appearing to be gushing - very professional.
We loved our short stay and will definitely return.

Room Tip: Book an executive room
1  Thank roo59

Thank you very much for your kind and positive review.
I was delighted to see that you had a great hotel experience here.
Thank you for your recommendation.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

"Cordially,