1,740 results
All reviewsgreat hotelmargaret islandbudapest cityrecommend this hoteltrain stationbusiness trippublic transportmin walkexcellent locationparliament buildingthe rivereasy accessvery pleasant stayside streetair conditionreception staffon foot
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Everything was better than expected, everything was good :D
Cant believe you get so much room and food for your money, I can only recommend this hotel to others who will travel to Budapest for a vacation!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
NHRobertW, Vezető at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear Guest,

thank you for the nice review.

Your satisfaction is the best possible reward for us and our team.

I hope to see you soon in Nh Budapest City!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed with my family in November and had a lovely time!
We booked two rooms, both were nice and spacious. Breakfast was extraordinary and found reception staff extremely welcoming and friendly.
My boys had a great time while we were pampered in Nh Budapest!!!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
NHRobertW, Vezető at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2015

thanks for the nice review.
I am pleased to read, that your overall impression on our staff and hotel was positive.
I hope you will return soon to NH Budapest City or to any other hotel of our chain.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Quite modern hotel, clean, spacy. Rooms equipped with everything you may need (minibar, cattle with teas & coffies, iron, hair dryer, desk and comfortable arm chair with supporting table for reading or playing with a laptop. There is also sauna and fitnes available. Hotel restaurant and bar offers good quality and choise of food and drinks. About 0.4 km there is a Margarite bridge and an island with running path (1 loop = 5 km) - during enjoyable run you can see the city from both sides.

Room Tip: Hotel is located at the rear of a theatre by main street going to Margarit bridge
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
NHRobertW, Vezető at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Reviewed 12 November 2015

location is the best - right near public transportation and everything close within 5-15 minute of walking.
the staff of the hotel is very kind and helpful.
the rooms are great, comfortable however, the lightning is kid of dark.
I will definatley come back here an will recommend it to all my friends

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHRobertW, Vezető at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

thanks for the nice review.
I am pleased to read, that your overall impression on our staff and hotel is positive.
Your satisfaction is the best possible reward for us and our team.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I have been maybe 20 nights in this hotel during years. Breakfest is good. Keycards are not Aldata working on doors.soem smoking smell can be noticed sometimes on corridors. Sauna is nice, might need update soon.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHRobertW, Vezető at NH Budapest City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2015

Dear Guest,
thank you for the time and the care you took to evaluate our hotel. I took note of your comments and appreciate your help in making us aware of the improvements we can make to the services we provide.