“Amazing!”

Ranked #595 of 3,754 Restaurants in Budapest
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 27 January 2020

My friend and I came for the "Sparkling Danube" and we were not disappointed! Unlimited champagne with 2 pieces of cake and a coffee. We were sat for hours and the service was amazing. Shout out to Sara was incredibly sweet and attentive :) I've been living in Budapest for 4 years now and I'm surprised I didn't hear of this place sooner! Perfect for a girls day out or a quick drink with a beautiful view on the river. I'll definitely be back!

1  Thank samilamb
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

I visited with a friend, and had the most amazing time! We were in a girls day and e got the unlimited prosecco and we got two slices of lovely cake with it each. We had so much fun! The layout of the place allows for privacy and its really nicely decorated. T. Sára, our waitress made sure we have everything we needed, she's the absolute best! Thank you so much for the loveliest time!

Reviewed 22 January 2020

The food and staff were AMAZING. We were worried about not finding something we would enjoy but our waiter was so helpful. The chef even came out to check everything is okay and we felt so good having our first meal during our first ever visit to Budapest. The view of the river was perfect, the atmosphere was great and their Prosecco was very very high quality for a relatively mediocre price which was just incredible. We really enjoyed our first here and hand on heart it has been the best restaurant experience ever. Shoutout to Peter, our waiter, for being so kind and helpful. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 January 2020

The view from the bar is wonderful, we ordered some coffee and cakes they were delicious. The staff was polite and nice. We had a great afternoon there on the very first day of 2020. Best start in the year!

Reviewed 5 December 2019

Brilliant service and the staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and taken care of. I was in there working late on my lap top and my coffee came with a “happy cat” swirled onto it to cheer me up! Thanks Tina and Patrick!

Date of visit: December 2019