“A coeliac's dream!”

Free! Gluten free Bakery
Ranked #42 of 114 Quick Bites in Budapest
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

A GF paradise of croissants and cheese straws in the morning with a variety of pizzas from 12 onwards. The best GF baking I've ever tasted.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Ben here twice now and absolutely love this place well worth a trip for coeliàcs but they cater for all other free from. The chocolate croissants are fabulous as are the cinnamon rolls
Sit outside on the small front patio and people watch enjoying a coffee at al.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Free bakery was a very exciting find! We were walking around the area after lunch and saw the sign on the sidewalk. Gluten free bakery! I always stop just to see what is being offered even when I don't need anything. I was full from lunch but still had to buy a few items because it all looked and smelled so amazing! There were cakes and cookies and bread and flaky pastries (both sweet and savoury). A selection I have never seen in once place before. I bought a savoury flaky pastry, cinnamon bun, a sweet flaky pastry, loaf of challah bread....every item I bought was so well executed. I have been gluten free for over 12 years and this bakery was very impressive. I will be back in Budapest again and will stop as soon as I arrive so I can enjoy more of what Free has to offer. Also, the ladies behind the counter were so friendly and helpful - clearly love what they do! Just a bonus...

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Wide range of breads and cakes and they even can make you sandwiches to take away. Good gluten-free beer selection as well. Not a lot of space to sit but very friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing gluten free bakery. Everything was amazing and we tried cinnamon roll, chocolate croissant, cheese bread, and cranberry muffin. All great!

Date of visit: July 2018