Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great Walking Tour

We had a very interesting tour with our tour guide Bianka. She is like a walking book full of facts... read more

Reviewed yesterday
MartinBollo
via mobile
Free walking tour Bratislava

Perfect walking tour. Really interesting and informative guide Julia! Thanks for the great... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
tanya_e_watt
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$28.40
from US$14.58
from US$59.22
from US$14.58
3,040 results
All reviews great guide old town interesting facts slovakian history two hours visiting bratislava blue church fiona city information knowledge insight humour politics introduction pace sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I absolutely loved with free walking tour. My tour guide was Simona and she was excellent! She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and I learned so much on her tour. We got to see a ton of sights and learn the history. I also really enjoyed how she told us about currently events as well. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bratislava. Thanks Simona!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Met at the 11am meeting place opposite the Carlton Savoy hotel and given a warm welcome by Simona our guide for the day... We were the only English couple on the tour and she asked if her English was clear and with out any doubt her English was amazing just missed a bit of Yorkshire twang
The tour was first class and covered all the places of interest with inside knowledge given by Simona
A highly recommended tour and will do more tours next time I visit Bratislava

2  Thank davidwR8810UC
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I did the walking tour with my Slovak husband and learned in 2hr everything he had not thought me in 5 years!
Nika was an amazing tour guide, with many local insights, great humor and very knowledgeable. Loved the local tips and experiences, from grandparents stories to personal stories, something you can’t read in a book. A tour well thought of with many things to learn and think about.
I would completely recommend the tour with her! A must do in beautiful Bratislava.

1  Thank natisg01
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Great walking tour, explaining interesting facts about communism and the impact it has had on locals. Our guide Niki was very down to earth, funny and sharing interesting facts based on her/ her family’s experiences as well!
Highly recommend to anyone who is at least slightly interested in the not so far away past:)
Thank you Niki!:)

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Great walking tour with our guide, Nika. She explained about the communist age in Slovakia in a interesting and fun way. Totally recommended to add meaningful contexto to your visit to Bratislava.

3  Thank Anogueiram