Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great overview of Old Town and Bratislava history

We enjoyed the English-speaking tour with Julia as our guide. She shared lots of historical... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BeckyAM2013
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Great tour!

I had a great tour with Sasha yesterday. We saw the old city and ended up by the castle. The tour... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
katmarcra
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$28.30
from US$14.53
from US$59.00
from US$14.53
3,036 results
All reviews great guide old town interesting facts slovakian history two hours visiting bratislava blue church fiona city information knowledge insight humour politics introduction pace sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Julia was our guide for today and she was very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the city. She told us about a lot of Easter eggs we would never been able to find ourselves. And to-do list was super helpful! Recommend to go for the tour for sure :)

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I absolutely loved with free walking tour. My tour guide was Simona and she was excellent! She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and I learned so much on her tour. We got to see a ton of sights and learn the history. I also really enjoyed how she told us about currently events as well. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bratislava. Thanks Simona!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Met at the 11am meeting place opposite the Carlton Savoy hotel and given a warm welcome by Simona our guide for the day... We were the only English couple on the tour and she asked if her English was clear and with out any doubt her English was amazing just missed a bit of Yorkshire twang
The tour was first class and covered all the places of interest with inside knowledge given by Simona
A highly recommended tour and will do more tours next time I visit Bratislava

2  Thank davidwR8810UC
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I did the walking tour with my Slovak husband and learned in 2hr everything he had not thought me in 5 years!
Nika was an amazing tour guide, with many local insights, great humor and very knowledgeable. Loved the local tips and experiences, from grandparents stories to personal stories, something you can’t read in a book. A tour well thought of with many things to learn and think about.
I would completely recommend the tour with her! A must do in beautiful Bratislava.

1  Thank natisg01
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Great walking tour, explaining interesting facts about communism and the impact it has had on locals. Our guide Niki was very down to earth, funny and sharing interesting facts based on her/ her family’s experiences as well!
Highly recommend to anyone who is at least slightly interested in the not so far away past:)
Thank you Niki!:)