Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Old city and Castle Tour

We did the Old City and Castle Tour with Roman! It was amazing. He showed us all the interesting... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
L426AHnickf
Must have

Yesterday we had an interesting and fun tour with David. There were many interesting facts about... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Tam D
Berlin, Germany

Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$28.82
from US$14.80
from US$60.10
from US$14.80
3,033 results
All reviews great guide old town interesting facts slovakian history two hours visiting bratislava blue church fiona city information knowledge insight humour politics introduction pace sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2021

We did the Free walking tour with Felipe and it was very interesting, useful and fun. We learnt a lot about Bratislava and Slovakia and discovered places we would probably ignored otherwise. It's really a great way to get knowing the city.

Date of experience: July 2021
3  Thank ludortravel
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Julia was our guide for today and she was very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the city. She told us about a lot of Easter eggs we would never been able to find ourselves. And to-do list was super helpful! Recommend to go for the tour for sure :)

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I absolutely loved with free walking tour. My tour guide was Simona and she was excellent! She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and I learned so much on her tour. We got to see a ton of sights and learn the history. I also really enjoyed how she told us about currently events as well. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bratislava. Thanks Simona!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Met at the 11am meeting place opposite the Carlton Savoy hotel and given a warm welcome by Simona our guide for the day... We were the only English couple on the tour and she asked if her English was clear and with out any doubt her English was amazing just missed a bit of Yorkshire twang
The tour was first class and covered all the places of interest with inside knowledge given by Simona
A highly recommended tour and will do more tours next time I visit Bratislava

Date of experience: August 2020
2  Thank davidwR8810UC
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I did the walking tour with my Slovak husband and learned in 2hr everything he had not thought me in 5 years!
Nika was an amazing tour guide, with many local insights, great humor and very knowledgeable. Loved the local tips and experiences, from grandparents stories to personal stories, something you can’t read in a book. A tour well thought of with many things to learn and think about.
I would completely recommend the tour with her! A must do in beautiful Bratislava.

Date of experience: August 2020