Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
5 stars city tour with Sasha

Our wonderfull guide Sasha made the introduction of the city so fun & interesting ,she has very... read more

Reviewed yesterday
shaharma5
via mobile
Great Walking Tour

We had a very interesting tour with our tour guide Bianka. She is like a walking book full of facts... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MartinBollo
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$28.41
from US$14.58
from US$59.24
from US$14.58
3,041 results
All reviews great guide old town interesting facts slovakian history two hours visiting bratislava blue church fiona city information knowledge insight humour politics introduction pace sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Yesterday we had an interesting and fun tour with David. There were many interesting facts about Bratislava. Check it out!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Paul / Pavol was an awesome guide! I felt like I learned a ton and loved all the context / history / fun facts. The tour also went to 80 percent of the places on my list to visit in Bratislava, and the group was really nice—met some fun people. Overall, would highly recommend. You can see these sites on your own, but you won't appreciate them nearly as much without the narration of a guide from Be Free Tours.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021

We did the Free walking tour with Felipe and it was very interesting, useful and fun. We learnt a lot about Bratislava and Slovakia and discovered places we would probably ignored otherwise. It's really a great way to get knowing the city.

Date of experience: July 2021
3  Thank ludortravel
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Julia was our guide for today and she was very knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the city. She told us about a lot of Easter eggs we would never been able to find ourselves. And to-do list was super helpful! Recommend to go for the tour for sure :)

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I absolutely loved with free walking tour. My tour guide was Simona and she was excellent! She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and I learned so much on her tour. We got to see a ton of sights and learn the history. I also really enjoyed how she told us about currently events as well. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bratislava. Thanks Simona!

Date of experience: September 2020