US$32
  • Room Service
Penzion Eka(Brezno)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf courseair conditioningservice was excellentgreat hotelrecommend this hotelbeautiful locationlittle bitpartizanforestnaturewinterspaskiingwellnessconferencemassagescenery
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hasn’t satisfied my basic needs for a hotel. The room is too hot (no ac of course). So try to open windows and you get subjected to many people on terrace below room chatting into the night. Why don’t they locate this public place away from the rooms? And smoking, kept smelling cigarette and cigar smoke in my room. They allow smoking outside rooms on terrace below the rooms. So either it is too hot and in your room or else noisy and quite smoky in room. How is this acceptable? There are a lot of employees and amenities and other stuff in lobby which i suppose is why it is a 4 star hotel and also runs up the cost. Butt if it cant satisfy the most basic necessities of a hotel who cares? Am i impressed with a concierge and useless employees all over and multitude of wellness spas if I cant even sleep? Of course not. Cant recommend this unless this sort of faux luxury impresses you. Hate this sort of pretentious place which cant even provide basic hotel satisfaction.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Orguy T
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I stayed at the Hotel for 4 nights - the first three for business, and the final night to benefit from the spa and the surrounding countryside. The conference was well organised and the service was excellent - we had a misunderstanding with our room requirement at first, but the manager, Mr Jan Nosko, quickly dealt with it and made sure everything was OK. My room was stunning - on the 5th floor with a balcony overlooking the Tatras mountains and the ski slopes in the distance. It was very well equipped and huge - there is a mezzanine with two extra beds which would be perfect for a family.
On the last day I rented an ebike and took a 30 k ride through the forest above the hotel to a small lake with a nice cafe. The Spa area is fantastic - lovely pool, jacuzzi and at least 5 types of sauna. I also booked a massage which was great and relaxing. I would highly recommend this hotel and would love to come back for skiing in the winter

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Janet E
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Good hotel in a nice location.
Staff very friendly. The only issue I had was that when I sat in the restaurant I waited for about 15 min for a waiter to come but eventually I gave up waiting and went up to my room.
Apart from that, it is a nice and cosy hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Michal K, Generálny riaditeľ at Hotel Partizan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Ms. Kazimirova,
thank you for your review.
We are really sorry about your dissatisfaction with our service in restaurant. We will discuss this problem with F&B manager.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Comfortable hotel in a beautiful setting with perfect service. Immediately upon arrival, the operator will willingly take the luggage to the room. Rooms are comfortable, beds with memory mattresses offer a good rest. Wellness facilities include a wide selection of saunas and massage and beauty treatments. The food is very tasty and imaginative, I think it will satisfy every gourmet. During warmer days it is nice to sit under the umbrella or to take a trip to Štefánik's cottage. In winter, the surrounding area offers the possibility of quality skiing.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2018

This is a great place for family vacation. There is a new indoor playground where kids can enjoy many activities. Also the pool area and spa are amazing. I would like to highlight the effort of the staff, always smiling, nice and very helpful. We will visit again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Michal K, Generálny riaditeľ at Hotel Partizan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Janka,
thank you very much for your nice review. We are looking forward to your next visit.