All reviews deluxe room old town massive choice small pool the main street hot and cold buffet main restaurant hotel is located great central location secure parking nice hotel within easy walking distance reception staff stayed for nights breakfast room breakfast is served rooms are spacious
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Nice hotel in the heart of the city. The room was quite large, has adequate facilities and it was clean. The breakfast has all the necessary food that most visitors would eat in the morning, plus some local staff.

Room Tip: City centre
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nikolas F
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I have used this hotel on 8/9 occasions in the past 18 months. It's located in a great central location. The rooms are very spacious and well appointed. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in Kaunas.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Malc M
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I was several time in that hotel during last 3 month. Hotel is perfectly located for all Kaunas visitors in distance about 1 km from main square. Rooms are little but old fashioned at least based on my point of view, but with all need amenities. Staff is very helpfull and breakfest is great with one big BUT. Scrambbled eggs are prepared from powder not from the real eggs. That is for me just one minus of this hotel :-)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Jozi_trip
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Always tricky choosing somewhere to stay when you have not visited before and this was the case on my visit last week to Kaunas, Lithuania's 2nd city.

After reading reviews and matching my needs with VFM, the Kaunas Hotel, in Kaunas Centre was my choice for a overnight stay.

Excellent welcome from friendly team, great news, I had been upgraded to a Suite !! Could things get any better ? Sadly no, the suite itself was huge but the furnishing where very disappointing dating back to the 50's, dark wood everywhere with uncomfortable lounge seating, normally not a problem as I can sprawl on the bed but with the size of this room if you did that you could not see the TV.

On the plus side, internet was free and good, parking was free if you could find a space and the location was ideal.

The room itself had a balcony and there were plenty of windows for natural light which I personally enjoy. The bed was comfortable and big, the bathroom was fine and big !!

I am sure you are getting the big spacious theme of this room.

Breakfast was a little disappointing for me but this is probably down to my own taste as there was plenty of choice, just not my particular choice.

Overall, 3 stars from me and on my next visit I would choose somewhere a little more modern.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in the very heart of Kaunas only 5 minutes walk from old town. Staff were incredibly helpful. Free wifi and a really good breakfast. Rooms are very clean. We found it very reasonably priced as well. This is the place to stay in Kaunas

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple