“Fast, nice and really cheap ”
Review of Bravaria

Bravaria
Ranked #109 of 307 Restaurants in Kaunas
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I went here for a meal and a drink and I was not disappointed, I had the pork knuckle with chips and sauerkraut, and it was perfect, also I had a litre of beer here for €2, the waitress was really nice although she could speak very little English, the restaurant is right next to an ice rink where people were playing ice hockey, it was good to watch whilst eating. Two meals, 2 drinks and 2 desserts came to €16, I couldn't believe it. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

We stop with family after shopping in restaurant, which we'll known as German style. Me and my wife decide order beef steak, I know how difficult is make nice and soft steak. But when we go our steaks they was ideal, meat was soft and juice vegetables in perfect condition. It's left me speechless that was best steak in all Lithuania so far

Reviewed 21 December 2013

we never ate here but had a drink in here most days watching the guys practicing their ice hockey, if you plan to stay for a few hours or there are a few of you get the 10 litre jug i think it worked out about £9

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Nice place for beer-parties with friends - on-site produced beer + good meals, including German kitchen and Lithuanian dishes.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I spend quite a lot of time there with my friends. Love the beer. And it is rather cheap. And to top it of, the owners tend to experiment with it and introduce some interesting new types of beer from time to time. So I strongly advice to ask the waitress for the list of beer types before ordering instead of just going through the menu.