“Some of the best food in Klaipeda!”
Review of Kleipeda La Cle - CLOSED

Kleipeda La Cle
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2013

If you are in Klaipeda, go to La Cle! The warm and welcoming staff and fantastic food won us over, and we ended up coming back a second evening. I had a perfectly cooked salmon and we had panna cotta for dessert. My only qualm was that they were out of port. I would highly recommend anyone to go to La Cle.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant several times, but the last times we always go out unsatisfied. The food became very moderate because you always feel that it is not fresh and the prices are one of the highest in town. Whats left of this place is only a name..

Reviewed 14 May 2013 via mobile

As this restaurant has such a good ranking on tripadvisor, we decided to go there.

We wanted to have a place for 4 adults and 3 kids.

No chance. Even the restaurant was absolutely empty, the stuff did not want to have us in the restaurant (we are not that kind of family with uneducated kids - our kids know how to behave in a restaurant !!)

The message was clear and unfriendly: no chance to arrange something for you!
They even did not use the word "sorry"

Reviewed 29 April 2013

this is a cute little restaurant in an old building in the centre of Klaipeda. the restaurant has a nice environment. The menu does not have many choices but it is very nice with very fresh ingredients and the sauces are delicious. The fish was very fresh and tasty and the sauce very delicate. A good choice for a nice evening.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Restricted menu should provide perfectly cooked matched dishes. I found this restaurant ok but not the wow others seem to find it. I had a lunch there and I was disappointed. It is situated in Anike Square which is a lovely location. But its not matched, by in my opinion over zealous reviews. Maybe I had a bad day.

1  Thank Gordon M