“One of the finest restaurants in Vilnius”
Review of La Provence

La Provence
Ranked #186 of 911 Restaurants in Vilnius
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: La Provence is one of first fine dinning restaurants in Vilnius. Cozy interior, classical and modern french and mediterranean cuisine, big sellection of wine. Live piano music thursday to saturday.
Reviewed 22 October 2017

By name this is a quality French restaurant.
The dishes are mainly French, the quality is excellent ; the wine list extensive.
For such a restaurant take your Credit Card - it is expensive, but worth an occasional indulgence.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This French restaurant accurately recreates a Southern France ambient in its interiors. Service good, not perfect.
Good selection of wines. Quality of desserts to be improved

Reviewed 15 February 2017

It was Valentines but it was my birthday, my wife got the last table that was in the basement in a corner of a seperate room... basically, in the far reaches for any waiter. The place is nice don't get me wrong but when it takes you three and a half hours to have two dishes and you hear Barry White on a loop (I love Barry but there are limits) for the whole time, you start twitching, believe me.
My wife enjoyed her food but I thought mine was a bit bland (I'm French, I'm biased). I had the panned foie gras (too much sauce) and then the lamb.
Maybe we were unlucky and the restaurant was overwelmed but there are many ways to make your clients muster more patience such as not forgetting to give them bread, serve them a complementary glass of whatever they're having, or even excuse yourself... anything... don't just blame it on the kitchen staff being relatively new (changed 2 months ago) which is a bogus excuse! I left 100 euros lighter with a heavy mood!
I didn't put only 1 star because my wife said her salad was nice.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

One ot the best restaurants in Vilnius 10 years ago gradually have lost reputation. Wine list from the best in city (200+) positions became short and old fashioned.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Very interesting place to invite quests/
Thank You very much to restaurant management for helping us.
I think this restaurant has nice future.
Valdas