“Value for money ”
Review of Restoran Casa Alta

Restoran Casa Alta
Ranked #167 of 1,106 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Description: Mediterranean Restaurant located in Tallinn Old Town with amazing private terrace with one of the best views in town. Come and enjoy wine with tapas, sea food and much more. Our awesome staff will make your stay the best.
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had a dinner here .Were extremely tired and hungry after the day ..and faced the biggest portion of seafood paella ,Sangria and wine . Everything was really good , delicious . Very good service and friendly staff.

Old town provides with many of cuisines and prices .. but i do recommend this place to eat and enjoy .

Good Spanish music (on the background) , a lot of candles and as a big advantage - the opened terrace outside the cafe .

Reviewed 5 April 2018

"Solo miedra", that describes this place. Never again.

Me and my fiancé decided to have nice Easter dinner here because the place looked nice. It was nothing but nice.

First of all the place was not heated and the place was cold. Then my meal had cold potatoes. After I mentioned about this, they took the plate and returned it without the potatoes. Ok? After some 10 minutes they brought new separate potatoes, but at that time the whole meal was cold.

After I payed the meal and mentioned about the bad food, the cook threw me out.

4  Thank jari4896
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Booked a table beforehand, went to the restaurant...it was closed. Or at least we think so because the doors were locked. Tried knocking on the door, nothing. Tried to call them, nothing. So, whatever happened, never coming back to this place. Nasty!

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
4  Thank Annina H
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We visit Casa Alta restaurant and where very saticfied whith the service and the
excellent quality of the courses.
We have already booked a table for the weekend!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I feel bad giving this restaurant only a 3 but the service was a big miss for me. We were a group of friends for dinner. The food was good but the waitress messed up with our order and we waited for the paella much more than the 30 minutes she said. She was nice and I think that was probably not her best night. The restaurant has potential.

2  Thank AleO_1987