“Just what we needed”

Ranked #206 of 1,123 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Art Cafe Tallinn is a meeting place designed for local residents in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It has a pleasant vintage feel of the last century. Have a great morning, a fantastic day and an exciting night with a live music!
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were footsore and hungry, and passing restaurants that didn't suit us. Then, opposite the tourist information office near St. Nicholas Church, was the place I would normally have found in my research. Comfortable, interesting, varied menu, good prices, wifi. And our lunches were delicious (pasta carbonara, soup)

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My fam and I had a great lunch here - I had borsch, my wife had a nice grilled veg platter, but my daughter 'won' lunch with her penne with pesto. It came with a melt-in-your mouth lamb cheese that was mild yet full of flavor. Can't wait to go see the live music offered later this evening!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We only had some drinks in the Art Cafe. We sat outside on the terrace. The service was good and friendly and prices were o.k.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We simply walked past this place and we chose it as we were hungry. They do all sorts of sandwiches etc with interesting combinations. Try the Estonian bread. Please note the prices seem cheap but the sandwich portions are small. We also ordered French fries as a side and they were great. Sprinkled with paprika. They come in large portions. I would recommend this place go lunch. Just off the main square.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

good people watching, pretty good local beer that they apparently make or at least label, the service for the patio was marginal, I waited outside for a few minutes, finally went inside to order a beer and grab a menu, finally went back inside to order, then had to go back inside to pay. during this time, the waitress passed by several times, but she was on different missions each time and ignored me.