“Checked it out 3”

Ranked #205 of 1,122 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Art Cafe Tallinn is a meeting place designed for local residents in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It has a pleasant vintage feel of the last century. Have a great morning, a fantastic day and an exciting night with a live music!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Called in for a hot chocolate and sit down. Wondered about eating here later but the service was slow and the place didn’t appeal.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Nice atmosphere, very welcoming place, friendly service and staff – a cosy place to hang out.

Even the cafe is situated in the middle of the tourist area in Tallinn Old town, this place gives you a chance to get rid of all the tourist masses for a moment and enjoy a pint of beer or a cup of coffee.

Very clean toilets.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were footsore and hungry, and passing restaurants that didn't suit us. Then, opposite the tourist information office near St. Nicholas Church, was the place I would normally have found in my research. Comfortable, interesting, varied menu, good prices, wifi. And our lunches were delicious (pasta carbonara, soup)

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My fam and I had a great lunch here - I had borsch, my wife had a nice grilled veg platter, but my daughter 'won' lunch with her penne with pesto. It came with a melt-in-your mouth lamb cheese that was mild yet full of flavor. Can't wait to go see the live music offered later this evening!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We only had some drinks in the Art Cafe. We sat outside on the terrace. The service was good and friendly and prices were o.k.