“Nice Hotel, but did not fufill the promised the shuttle from airport to hotel”

Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn
Ranked #53 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 27 November 2016

I booked this hotel on expedia based on the free shuttle from airport to hotel add on the hotel website. When time came, neither hotel or expedia fulfill the promised add on the website and took it off. Good thing I printed a copy. Both did not try to correct it inspite of multiple attempts to have it corrected. Beware!!!!!

Room Tip: Beware!!!!! Make sure to talk to them first before booking.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Staff is friendliest I've met in Tallinn. spa is nice. Rooms are tidy and spacious. It would be superb if they had bikes to rent, trendy kalamaja is just in the corner and old town is just up the hill.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

This was our 5th visit to this hotel. And it didn't disappoint.

The carpet in the hotel room was from the Nasteku Parish. Designed from the costumes that they used to wear.

The views were decent, we were able to see the tip of Toompea Castle.

Breakfast was fresh & varied. Buffet style!

Café mademoiselle is stunning; food mediocre.

The gym is decent. The spa is quite luxurious. Pool, 2 Jacuzzis, 2 saunas, steam & salt room. Also a poolside bar is available.

Without this hotel a stay in Tallinn wouldn't be the same!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I am really very disappointed with the Management of this hotel!
I would refer to the Theft in Room of Mr&Mrs Brito, Guests at your Hotel on 02.03.2015
Today I have decided to explain here what happened on March 2 while we were in the spa, they entered our room and stole all our valuables. Four Rooms were robbed that day. We tried to talk with the Hotel Director without success.
I called the police and made a complaint.
Although I had insisted to speak to the director of the hotel, he refused, and only the security of the hotel informed me of what happened. the Director left a letter in our room to apologize and make sure the hotel would reimburse us for the loss. However more than 8 months have been elapsed and they have never fulfilled the word nor gave any voluntary explanation.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Guadalupe B
Reviewed 29 October 2015

a nice ok hotel...needs renovation and also the heating system needs work. Nice people
I would not go back because of the small rooms and the heating system not working properly We were there with GoAhead Tours and again I would not use them!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple