“Thank you”

Cuisines: European, Scandinavian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We came for dinner friday evening, and fortunately we booked a table. Restaurant was pretty full, and there was 11 of us.
Food was amazingly good, service perfect and still the price was surprisingly inexpensive. (Our bill was ~420€, including aperatives, main dishes, desserts, wines and espresso-grappas) And the house bread was something so good. Have never tasted anything so good, that we had to ask more of it. I just can recommend that restaurant, nomatter are you out alone, with family or friends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Gem of a place. Great food. Great value and excellent service. Oh, and if you like your bread, this is a 'must' place to eat - enjoy !

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We went with 5 persons. If you want a affordable place to eat good food go to pegasus. The food was not perfect but for the price it was enough good. The stake was perfectly made and also the vegetarian options where very good. The starters I recommend the plate for two because you get to taste the restaurants beer bread which was perfect. The extra good new taste made me put four stars.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to get in to this popular restaurant on a public holiday and it proved to be one of the best meals of our holiday. Our waiter, Hans, was a delight... charming and helpful. We both loved our meals and were surprised to find such modern fresh cuisine in the heart of a tourist area. Very good value for such a high quality dining experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Gustav, our waiter was helpful, attentive and went above and beyond to make sure that we had a good evening. I have coeliac disease, and Gustav was really knowledgeable, understanding exactly what that meant and what I required. He helped me identify what I could have and what might need slight adjustments. At one point we thought that I might not be able to have one of the starters (which I really quite fancied) as they had pre-prepared one element of the meal with something containing gluten. Gustav, quickly went to work to find out if there was anything he could do and managed to find me a suitable gluten free version.

The food was delicious, fresh with fantastic combinations of flavours which worked really well together (which otherwise on paper may have sounded a little unusual!).

The restaurant has fun and quirky decor, and great views.

We had an amazing evening - thanks to everyone, particularly our super amazing waiter!