“Nice interior, amazing food and friendly service”
Review of Restoran Umb Roht

Restoran Umb Roht
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Tartu
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: A cosy restaurant, where chefs find inspiration from the local flora and fauna that offer unforgettable flavours during any season. The products of local masters, as well as the best from the rest of the world are held in high esteem. The wonderful combination of the local produce and delicious wine turns Umb Roht into a restaurant offering a variety of deliciousness.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Cozy restaurant with warm and friendly atmosphere, excellent menu and good location just in the centre of Tartu. I ordered the lamb, which was probably the best one I ever had and a chocolate-dessert was a perfect ending for our dinner. More than that, there is always a good music playing and the service is top-quality. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Excellent food and very friendly service. Best lamb I have ever eaten. Also very interesting dessert was gingerbread. Highly reccommended restaurant I really enjoyed my time there.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I agree with others that the first impression was low attention from staff but then it was a really great experience.

A top of the line waiter did a really detailed presentation of the fantastic dishes.

I had wild boar and the taste wa d trenendous.

I strongly recommends this restaurant to have a great experiences in a nicely presented environment.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Food was good and the service was very friendly. For children there was only one option (creamy chicken pasta).

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Scallops tartar for starters, and main dish, well just "lamb" was amazing. And the waiters knowledge of wine pairing was amazing as well. I had an excellent dinner at Umb Roth, and I'm sure to visit it next time I'll visit Tartu. Young guys doing marvelous job. Highly recommended.