“Friendly, flexible tour company”
Review of Intelitours SIA

Intelitours SIA
Ranked #62 of 80 Tours in Riga
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I really admire Intelitours' response time and flexibility. Among the tour companies that I have contacted, they have responded the fastest to my queries and were also the most flexible with travelers' requests. While other companies have a minimum number of participants for day trips outside Riga, they don't, which means it is a reasonably priced option for solo travelers. I chose the "day trip to Rundale Palace", which has also received top reviews here in TripAdvisor. The Palace itself is breathtaking as already mentioned by other TA reviewers and is truly a MUST-SEE when you visit Latvia! Intelitours have an engaging and knowledgeable guide who is licensed to discuss the Palace's history, as well as its every nook and cranny. Because it was still winter season, the flowers were not yet in full bloom so I spent less time in the Palace grounds. To compensate for the shorter tour time, we went to an antique car museum and visited an Orthodox church in Bauska instead (the latter as per my request). What a memorable day trip!

All in all, great conversations, friendly and flexible service won me over. Highly recommended for your visit to Riga and surrounding areas!

4  Thank Azaleah