“Loveliest lunch spot”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am frequent visitor of this restaurant - I genuinly like the food there.

The waiters are helpful. Once they were able to serve us within 10-15 min during lunchhour when our team of hungry friends hasd extreme time pressure.

The portions from menu are appropriate and chef is constantly inventing some nice new recipies.

I particularly praise this restaurant for atmosphere that their create during lunch time. If you turn out for dinner it might be too noisy.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been in this restaurant/enoteque several times, and always had a nice dinner. Food is very good, and the advantage of being a wine shop as well let you taste very good bottles.
Price is also quite attractive, and distance from the old town is just 10 minutes walking (also given that a Radisson is in walking distance, and Albert Hotel the opposite side of the street).
A place to visit, for sure.

1  Thank Manu_pavia
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Arriving in Riga from Australia we were recommended to come to VinoMetr for Lunch and were not disappointed, not knowing the wines we asked for assistance from the waiter, who was most helpful, and his selection was excellent and reasonably priced, I had the Tiger Prawns with Gnocchi & where my partner had the Salmon salad, the quality and price of the meal's could not have been better, one of the great places to have Lunch

Michael Wilkinson - Melbourne Australia

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A nice place to meet and talk but the service was not exceptional, still all was ok - the wine, of course, is good, but the waiter could not live with the fatc that we did not want to eat or drink more than we did.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The restaurant is not so big but the main room is very nice.
the service is good, always smiling and suggesting, but they cannot speak a good English.
the menu is wide, and the chart of wins is huge..
But the food didn't impress so much, even if well presented. Personally, it was not of the best we could expect. finally, the price was quite high for a place in Riga.
I don't know if I should come back there.