“My favourite Caesar salad in town”
Review of Burga

Burga
Ranked #187 of 1,135 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

When I am in Riga, I come in for Caesar salad. The portion is huge, the quality is good and the price is affordable 6€. Service is also good. Really suits for hungry city wanderers :)

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Outstanding food for cheap price. Friendly staff with excellent spoken english. Good atmosphere. Visited this place twice during my Riga trip.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Great restaurant outside the old Riga mainly because of the quality-price ratio. I had a main course meal with lemonade and a cappuccino for under 10€. Food is good but nothing special. The staff was kind of impassive tho. Still we visited this place twice and I could go there again while staying in Riga.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Food itself was great for the price. Tried quesadillas and all friends-burger and both were absolutely worth the price. Location is great for the visitors who are staying in the Albert hotel.

Service was typical latvian. Darker girl didn't give a single smile, the other one occasionally did. Didn't get a single thanks you or greetings but for me the food is the main thing. The other girl was more polite and got us feel welcomed.

Overall good place for cheap and fast food if you are staying near.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here few times in last week. My first visit was very satisfactory, service was ok, and food was really good (I took quesadilla and salmon burger).. next time I took four burgers to go and got a raw chicken burger - kind of a red flag for me..