“Amazing food and Waffles ”

Street Fries Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 1,094 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Belgian, Dutch, Street Food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: In our cafe , we offer to taste the best Belgian waffles , sweet and hearty pancakes in classical Dutch recipe with a variety of toppings , delicious breakfast on the basis of an omelette and the best burgers in town, cooked from beef meat by local farmers.For lovers of beer and cider in our range of more than 50 varieties , among which one can find rare varieties produced in local breweries and abbeys of Belgium on small brewery.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I ate fried potatoes with bacon, my girlfriend got grilled salmon they both were unreal and the Belgian waffle is in a whole different level !!

Highly recommended people

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Really great delicious and creative food.
I have tried grilled salmon with lentils and avocado . It was really delicious and light. The fries is really like the Belgian fries.
I recommend it even if you want to have a light meal you can find it here.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Had the street burger which was nice. Chips arrived a few minutes earlier than the burger so where cold by the time I finished eating them. Pretty quick serve had my food in less than 20minutes after I ordered.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My wife wanted to visit this place during our holiday to Riga, after looking it up on line. Initial impressions good - trendy interior and nice staff. Unfortunately the waffle they served our son was basically overcooked - a fact not disguised by the generous helping of icing sugar on top. Plus they basically forgot one of the three food items we ordered. Not easy to do when the place was basically empty. So overall not that impressed. We ordered sweet things and I would be prepared to go back again on another trip to Riga just to try the fries themselves.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great for a sweet lunch! Nice music, cool atmosphere and a rich menu.
Ok prices. Good service, and large portions!

Эмиль Г, Администратор at Street Fries Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank 's for the comment so much! But why only four star?