“Close to the Aldan Lodge Motel”
Review of Picton RSA

Picton RSA
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Picton
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Meals can be obtained at the bar or dine in,pool tables,dart boards, some evenings they have intertainment

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had a meal at the RSA after at first just popping in for a drink. Two delightful couples invited us to sit with them while we had our drinks and when our ordered meal. (A beautiful roast of lamb with all the trimmings) was ready the chef came and got us with a big smile and welcome.

1  Thank Robin F
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This RSA was down the road from our motel and we enjoyed our evening meal there. The menu selection ranged from roast of the day, fish chip and salad, and a chicken dish. All the meals were well presented and very tasty. The staff and patrons were very friendly, welcoming us into their club.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Service was terrible here! Was ignored for about 5 minutes upone entering. Was about to leave when they asked for my order. Chips were really good, but the fish was a bit bland, maybe because I ordered shark? I'd never eaten it before and so maybe it is quite flavourless in general?!

1  Thank katespencermillan
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I had a roast while my partner had the fish and chips. I think the mains are around $14 and wine was about $8? Don't quote me on it but it was all very reasonable. The portions were great, the staff was very friendly, and after dinner we enjoyed a game of pool before heading back to our campsite. Just keep in mind, we were there on a Sunday and i'm pretty sure it opened at 5pm and then it closed again at 8:30! Not a very long window but they were super kind and didn't push you out or anything, they let us finish our game and our drinks and could leave on our own terms since the cleaner was still there!
Great drinks selection too!