“such lovely people in a lovely casa”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trinidad
Casa Mario y Damaris
Ranked #78 of 365 Trinidad B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 January 2015

We stayed there in 2 night on december. Although we did not understand a Word spanish Mario and Damaris were so nice and so communicative, that we could make the Communication to work just fine. We got a Lovely room, the blue one, which was so cute, so Clean. Mario was so welcoming, smiley, friendly and warm just like his nice wife. They made us decide when we wanted to have breakfast in the morning althought it was so early, so nice.
He helped us with both figuring out some issue we had with Paradiso, they are both excellent people and serviceminded. Warmhearted and nice in such a Lovely Place and Cuba best destination. I hope to return back again.

Room Tip: Just a few blocks away from the center. If you like to take a stroll this is an appropriate casa for...
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank KA L
quasad, Public Relations Manager at Casa Mario y Damaris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Thank you very much by you comment about our house and business, you are welcome in our home always, we are happy by opportunity to work for people like you. We hope you can come back soon to enjoy together in Trinidad. Thank you again

Reviewed 27 October 2014

The Casa de Mario y Damaris in Trinadad Cuba was a great place to stay. our hosts were very accommodating, friendly and attentive to our needs. Everything was clean and in easy walking distance to most attractions in Trinidad. I would highly recommend this Casa to anyone wishing to have a real Cuban experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rob C
quasad, Public Relations Manager at Casa Mario y Damaris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. We are grateful and pleased with your stay with us in our home.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Casa Mario y Damaris was our favorite Casa out of the 5 Casa's we visited in Cuba! The son of Mario and his wife were very friendly and helpful. Mario's son speaks great English and suggested many fun things for us to do in Trinidad! He even called taxi's for us! They loved to cook for us, and the food tasted very good! We had breakfast at the Casa every morning on a balcony at the back side of the house, which was a very nice place to eat! The room was clean, bed was comfortable, a good shower, toilet, etc. If we go back to Trinidad, we will definitely pick Casa Mario y Damaris!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mylene v
quasad, Public Relations Manager at Casa Mario y Damaris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you very much for your comment and for keeping us in such high esteem. Thank you for your preference and choice. Hopefully soon I can visit again and correspond well with so many nice words about our services, our home, and our family; thank you very much and will always be welcome to this also your home

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stay in december 2013 here.Very nice family ,they help me with everything .Home made food (lobster) was delicious .The room was perfect -all you need !!!Not to far from centrum (about 5-6 minutes by walk ) .Trinidad will stay for a long time in my memories and my heart .Thank you again !!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Kasabov
quasad, Public Relations Manager at Casa Mario y Damaris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

thank you very much for your opinion. Hope you are fine and you can always come back another time with us, you are welcome

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I arrived at the Casa after about 72 hours of travelling through various countries (a long story). I was a bit nervous, as I speak very little Spanish, had arranged everything over the internet, and was arriving in the evening via a bus from Varadero. The bus pulled up in a rainstorm, adding to my concerns, but there - as promised - was a bike taxi driver with my name on a card. A few minutes later, I arrived at the Casa, was shown to my small but perfectly comfortable and clean room, and soon sat down for a delicious home-made lobster dinner. I can honestly say that this was the best first few days I've spent in any country! The house is lovely, deceptively large, with so much space to relax and feel at home. There is a garden, two terraces, and even a mango tree which rained fresh mangos on me every morning.
Mario was incredibly honest and helpful, and despite neither of us speaking much of the other's language, we managed to communicate very effectively. Damaris prepared the consistently best food I had in Cuba. After Trinidad, I went to a wedding at a 5-star resort, and honestly, truthfully, the food was not nearly as good. I found myself often wishing to be back at Casa Mario y Damaris, and will certainly return, and likely spend two weeks here to truly relax. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MoritzS
quasad, Public Relations Manager at Casa Mario y Damaris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Thank you very much for your comments about our home, business and family. Always be invited to be with us whenever you want and can. For all of us it is a pleasure to know that your experience was successful in Cuba and with us, thank you very much