“Great french pastry”
Review of Un Je Ne Sais Quoi

Un Je Ne Sais Quoi
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We get napoleon that is like french mille-feuille. It was delicious, crispy and full of delicious vanilla cream. Eclair and religieuse was good two. Nice place for a small break

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I love French pastry, it is a raison d'être for me. And Je ne sais quoi is amazing. Their mille feuille melt in your mouth, their croissant, their eclair, what can I say. I am intent on eating every thing they have. So if you feel a bit Frenchy got to Je Ne Sais Quoi and then stroll across the street to the park. It's about as close to Paris as you'll get in this city.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

So the yelp reviews says this is number 1 in DC...

I went there due to the yelp reviews raving about it but i found the merveilleux far too sweet for my tastebuds. And yes its a french patisserie place. Its freshly made and i bought 2 of them and me and my friend couldn't even finish one each due to how sweet it was. Its very airy inside and delicate. I don't think there are any other places in the whole of DC who make these so its pretty niche and good for the city. But in terms of comparisons to other places in the world such as France - i don't think its as good!

Its like sugar overload for me sorry... and at $5 per merveilleux, it isn't cheap.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Sumptuous, light, not too sweet desserts. Excellent coffee. Great decor and clean little place. If I could of, I would have went there every day while in DC.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I popped into this cute little cafe on my way to a meeting and felt as though I'd magically walked through a door to France. The ladies at the counter were absolutely delightful and greeted me with a smile and a "Bonjour" (no French required). The smell of the delicate pastries was only matched by their delicious flavor. My only recommendation for this lovely establishment would be to work on the coffee. For my taste I found it a bit on the bitter side, but not so terrible as to keep me from coming back.