US$216
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$143
Kimpton
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$173
US$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$152
  • Restaurant
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$123
Official Website
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$132
  • Breakfast included
US$141
US$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$191
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$82
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

All reviewscoffee makergreat locationone nightfew blockskitchenetteneighborhoodhousekeepermetrotowels
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Dupont place is a connected circle to more than 7 streets in DC. It's a garden also with a beautiful memorial fountain. You can sit and rest under the trees or you cut it to another street! This center place is connected also to a metro station if you want to go around DC.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Charlotte P, Manager at DuPont Place, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Hello Lina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Dupont Place. We appreciate your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you had a pleasant experience, we hope to host you again in the future!

Best,

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We just completed a 5 night stay at DuPont Place (room 4). If you are looking for a clean, comfortable & well equipped place than look no further. 3 of us stayed in the unit. Our teenage daughter slept on the sofa type bed. The unit contains the essentials such a Keurig coffee, microwave, mini refrigerator & an induction hot plate should you want to cook.
The bed was moderately harder ( which we prefer w/ down bedding)
Close to Adams Morgan and DuPont Circle there are plenty of coffee shops & restaurants to fit any budget. We primarily used Uber & Taxi's to get down to the Memorials & Museums as the cost was equivalent to the Metro. We did use the Metro red line 1x at a cost of about 11.50 for 3 people. I recommend downloading Uber app to your phone and using free codes for 1st time rides. We had 3 phones & received 3 free trips.
Charlotte and her team responded quickly when I asked for more towels!! Thanks again! Try The Cake Shoppe for yummy desserts, DuPont Italian kitchen for dinner & Bethesda Bagels for great bagels. For sure check out Kramerbooks & Afterwards too.
We would not hesitate to use this space again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lane9937
Charlotte P, Manager at DuPont Place, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Hello Lane,
Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review of your experience at DuPont Place. We really appreciate your helpful tips to future travelers.

It sounds like you all had a great 5 day stay. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again in our Nation's Capitol.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

It's quite noisy by traffic, located in a busy avenue and at night you can hear the sirens from the Fire Station a couple of blocks away. The place is clean and comfortable, centrally located. Have a couple of good places to eat within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Areliss,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate the compliments. For future stays simply book a studio on the quiet backside of the building, i.e. studio 3, 6 or loft studio 9.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon DuPont Place in the net while looking for less expensive places to stay in DC where we attended a convention. Making a reservation and getting in touch with the contact person was hassle-free which was a relief especially if you're from another country. It took us a bit long to get to the place from dupont station but once we were familiar with the neighborhood it was an invigorating walk to and fro along the peaceful neighborhood. There was a nearby CVS pharmacy where we got our supplies. The room where my companions and I stayed in (#7) was well appointed, with a heater /air conditioner, coffee maker, refrigerator, closet and hot water for showers. We were very pleased with the fast wifi. The 3 of us were very comfortable with the queen sized bed and sofa bed. May I suggest a ramp or something similar for clients with heavy baggage who may have difficulty in accessing the 3rd floor and back? Otherwise, we had a very pleasant stay and was glad to have a little home away from home in DC

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Ana S

Dear Ana,

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that you had such a good experience with DuPont Place. You can stay in Studio #4 next visit, it is the same studio #7, but on the second floor.

All the best,

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I would live to give this place 5 stars. Im only giving it 4 because of some inconveniences that can be easily fixed. I am going to try to give the best description I can of my stay. This may be a long review, so I will say upfront although I had some inconveniences I'd recommend DuPont Place. I know how it is looking and making decisions for a short-term stay so for those who want more details continue reading..I work in politics and have to be near Washington Hilton for conferences more than Capitol Hill. I reserved a room at DuPont Place from their website in mid February 2016 for a stay at the end of the month. They were able to accommodate last minute reservation. Website is very easy to navigate. I had a bit of an issue getting here from Washington Hilton which is right around the corner. Although its a very easy and central location, and they provide the address; taxi drivers want a street. Tip: Don't tell drivers DuPont Place is 19th St. NW.as the address states. After spending $15.00 more than I needed to riding in a Taxi to a location that should've only been 4 minutes away, Ive learned 19th street is very long, and DuPont Place is really more so on 19th and Florida Avenue, rather than 19th street. I was inconvenienced by this, because Taxi drivers expect you to know where you are going, and seem not to understand if you are from out of town. Moving on: Accessing the building was relatively easy, however, at this time in my stay there have been freezing winds and inputing the long code standing outside can be a harsh experience (lol). I was pleased to see the grounds are well kept INSIDE AND OUT. If your driving there is limited parking behind the building, but not much street parking. The room looks just as is in the pictures, however, its worth mentioning the room was smaller than I thought it would be from past reviews and pictures. HOWEVER, it is still very roomy for one person. I think two people is a little crowed for Studio 4 ( the room I am in) mainly because right when you walk-in there's a kitchen area, then theres the sofa bed, two ottomans, a lamp and a desk/table which takes up quite a bit of space. Its about the size of a master bedroom suite but includes everything a person would need; so think about having all amenities (kitchen, sofa, ottomans, and small work table) in your bedroom. But, if budget is a concern and you don't want to upgrade to a larger room for two or more people it may be a bit crowded but, this will do. For one person this room would be excellent. I will say the bedding does need to be better maintained, the bright white comforter had several different colors/ stains on it. However, it didn't have any smells or anything, so I figured it was okay to use. The bed itself was comfortable, pillows felt great. it was warm. Heater works great! Room is clean, smells clean. Everything works, all appliances including the WIFI. The WIFI is Free, and the WIFI was good speed; a great asset for me.I think the WIFI routers in the rooms are a good touch to ensure WIFI access. DuPont Place makes things very simple providing information on accessing the building, apartment/room, and WIFI access before hand. I did have a issue trying to change the code to the room door to four digits which means I have to input the long several digit code every time. The room door does have a bolted lock and bottom lock; great for extra security. However, upon leaving one day I got stuck in my room when I used the bolted top lock. It got stuck! I had to lift up on the door to be able to turn the bolt to unlock it. After I got out, I noticed the dead bolt is not aligned with door panel. Not fun when you have Uber waiting. There is a small kitchen area, doesn't include a stove but there is a microwave, sink, coffee maker, condiments (coffee, sugar, tea, creamer), a mini fridge, dish soap, napkins and plenty of dishes to eat, drink etc..There is a flat screen TV wall mounted. Some previous reviews complained about the TV being hard to manage, for me it was easy to navigate.TV has worked fine. I like the fact that even though the TV not in the best location, its on the wall and the mount allows you to move the TV left and right for a better view all around the room. Previous reviews complained about not being able to hang clothes, however I was able to hang several outfits ( about 7) and fold a few others in the standing closet ok. Its short-term so that was fine for me. There is a iron and iron board. There are plenty of plugs to charge devices. The street noise was rather quiet for being right on the main street. Occasionally, I heard siren, or horn honk but its the city. With the TV on you barely hear traffic. Neighbors were very quiet and half the time I forgot I was in the building with other people. Its clean, safe, and a nice accommodation. It is also a very central location near just about everything. It has a very homey feel. You don't have to worry about housekeepers waking you up because its set up like a apartment living which was a plus for me. Comparing pricing this was very affordable and worth the price as well. Despite the inconveniences here and there I would stay and recommend DuPont Place. Ive stayed many places in D.C. and other places around the U.S. This is one of the best places you can stay and the price makes it even better.

Room Tip: Studio 4 was great, but better suited for one person.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MeMe T

Dear MeMe,

Thank you for your very thorough review, I am sure it will be helpful to our future guests. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience at DuPont Place, we hope to have the pleasure of hosting you again on your regular trips to DC.