US$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$127
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$104
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$135
US$119
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Harrington(Washington DC)
US$95
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Kimpton Carlyle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$106
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Kimpton Topaz Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$104
Kimpton
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

1345 4th St. NE, DC, just off New York Ave. This is an industrial area, with a "farmers market" nearby. Lots of big truck traffic, if Ur a tourist u can't walk anywhere nearby to c anything good. This will not make a good home base for visiting all the tourist areas.
This place is dirty, two story basic Motel 6. No pool, small dirty rooms, lots of shady people staying here. No good nearby fast-food or restaurants.
I'm from the area and would never stay here, especially with family or girlfriend.
Try somewhere else, there's a Mariott courtyards about 2 miles from here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank riva9129
Reviewed 25 November 2015

DO NOT STAY HERE, several hundred dollars of clothes and jewelry was stolen over the weekend of Nov 21-23, 2015. I called to report it to the manager, Ryan Morgan, he was quick to tell me that they are not responsible for lost or stolen items, so I am SOL!!! I think it was one particular housekeeping staff member!
If you don't value your stuff then stay here but if you have anything of value stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
6  Thank 910lynn
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Motel6 Chains are everywhere in USA and generally acceptable and good.But for D.C I can't say same thing.For D.C hotel prices goes up and it's hard to find a good budget hotel.A Motel6 fun I chose Motel6 DC convention center.Firstly location is not good.There are no grocery,restaurant something like that.There are alot of wholesale markets like Union Market.One day night I went to Seven Eleven to buy cigarette near to Noma-Gallaudet metro station.It's far from the hotel and a little bit scarcy at night.For Public transportation you can walk to Noma Gallaudet subway station.You can also walk to union station for dc circulator bus and it's good for National Mall.Because It was far from the attractions.Hotel was not refreshed and renovated it seems old.Area very noisy and hotel walls are thin you can hear all of things from street and next room.AC also very noisy.My room was clean.Staff on reception is not helpful but is not rude.Hotel parking is good and enough.The key receptions gave us did not work at every night for our stay.For every night I went to reception to fix problem.I came the door of my rooms and gotcha key didt work.It's a joke.It was interesting experience.Wifi policy is good and you can use free of charge but there was connections problems due to signal weak.If you near receptions it seems ok.Overall for D.C it's so so.If you can find another hotel for same price ,I would recommend you avoid this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank yozkul
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Washington DC/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Our standards for quality rest on the promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Staff were friendly, but the accommodation was very basic. The whole place is very dated. I don't mind staying in basic (cheap) hotels, but even I will spend a bit more next time I'm in DC.

Pros - cheap. Friendly staff.
Cons - dated. Noisy air con. Very basic.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Washington DC/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a night to pick up my daughter. Location is bad. Really rough area and nowhere near anything. 2 cabbies were telling me how it used to be a pay by the hour place. But staff were friendly and I got what I paid for, not a great deal. Security guard at night was a comfort.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo