Kimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$143
Kimpton
  • Pool
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$152
US$173
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Restaurant
One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$207
InterContinental
  • Room Service
US$141
  • Pool
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$215
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Washington, D.C.(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Restaurant
Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$104
Priceline
3,188 results
All reviewswhite housegrist millgreat locationmetro stationdirectly across the streetwithin walking distancefew blocksnational mallstreet noiseblue linewould stay here againbreakfast buffetindoor poolhotel restaurantsmithsonian museumssight seeingfront desk staff
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn is a great place to stay because it is right in the middle of downtown on 14th St. It is walking distance to the White House and National Mall. The rooms have been renovated and look amazing. The room contains a small refrigerator and microwave. The hotel also has a full service restaurant. We ate breakfast there every day. The waffles and omelettes are amazing. The staff really goes out of their way to make sure that everyone is happy. We felt like the area was safe and very clean. The only negative that we found was that the Internet was extremely slow so if you need to do business there that could be a factor. Also, the outside street noise is extremely loud. I have never stayed in a hotel that was that loud before especially at night. We had two white noise machines going when we went to sleep. You might could ask for a room that faces the back of the hotel and that might have helped. If we stay there again I will definitely do that. Otherwise, everything was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown. We are glad you liked your comfortable guest room and that you also appreciated our breakfast offerings. However, I am sorry for the internet and noise issues you encountered and the inconvenience they caused. We look forward to serving you with a much better experience on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Booked a king room for 2 adults and 1 child. The Hilton Honors system let me book, confirm and use my credit card on file to make the reservation room. Did on line check in for my reservation tomorrow 3-29-18 and noticed in the pic there was a chair in the room next to the bed and not a couch, usually a pull out. I stay in Hilton brands when ever possible and the king rooms always have a pull out. I called to confirm that there would be a roll away bed that will be included at no additional cost since they let me book a room for 3 people thinking it will sleep 3 people. Call the hotel they told me IF there is one available I will be charged $25/ day for a roll away. I told here no you booked me a room for 3 people and it should be included. Put me on hold to speak to a manager, got disconnected and called back told the mi was on hold and got disconnected and the girl said oh yeah hold on we are changing your room. Got back on the line with the woman that was talking to the manager and she said they will try to have a roll away available and if there is it will be comped. She was going to go talk to housekeeping about it to make sure i had one but couldn't promise b/c they only have 10 for 300 rooms. She took my number and will call to confirm. I am willing to bet I will not hear back to confirm a roll out or a room change and will be VERY upset if this is not sorted out before I arrive tomorrow. I am a Silver Hilton Honors member and contacted HHonors to try and get this sorted. I ma hoping this get me a solid faster.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mike R,

Thank you for your feedback, and it was a pleasure talking to you on the telephone. We hope that you will accept our apologies for the issues with your reservation. We value our Hilton Honors members and want to ensure your satisfaction. I’m glad we worked through the issues and we look forward to having you as our guest. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope that you enjoy your stay in our nation’s capital.

James Nau
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Looks to be fully renovated. Nice location, right across from the Metro (blue line, straight shot from National). Get an upper floor as there is some street noise, but that's the big city. Staff was super friendly. Breakfast was very good as well (some packages include that).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your wonderful review of Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown. We are delighted to read our close proximity to the metro station worked well for your needs and were impressed with our outstanding hospitality. We enjoyed serving you, and look forward to welcoming you both again soon in the near future.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Basically, an abysmal experience. The hotel is shabby, the design is generic, the rooms are not well lit. Everything works okay, and the staff basically do what they were told, but the whole stay is depressing. The location is absolutely great, so I guess that for most people (me included), this hotel will do.

Stayed: February 2018
00gc, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear NewYorker755,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your feedback. It’s nice to know that you were pleased with our wonderful location, but we are sorry that you were not completely satisfied with other aspects of your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to better serve our guests. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The Hilton Garden Inn is a fine selection among hotels within walking distance of the White House, National Mall and other sites. Rooms are tad on the small side but that is typical of D.C. All staff menbers, especially the valet parking staff were very helpful (we arrived with a flat run flat tire and they were very helpful in getting our car to the ndearest BMW dealer). Note that food service is closed for lunch, including room service. (I have no idea why.) Breakfast, which is free for Diamond members is fine. WiFi is very slow. The bathfooms are tiny but adequate; we neede to prop the door open because there was no ventilation. When budgeting be aware that you must use the valet parking, which is $50+/note plus tip. But the valets are great and I guess this is a D.C. thing. Not as bad as Manhattan! All in all I qould still recommend.

Room Tip: Not many good views; just go for higher floors.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Washington, DC Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for sharing the highlights of your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown. We are pleased that our facilities and service were to your satisfaction. We appreciate your kind comment about our location and for being loyal towards our brand. Thanks for the recommendation, and we hope to see you again soon.

Best,