“Great brunch ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

The Turkish omelette with sujuk was really delicious. Portion is fair not too small and not too big. The waiter was helpful and accommodating .
Very busy on Sunday brunch time.

I bet when the weather is warmer the outside seating will be a great choice.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

An excellent restaurant we ate at 4 nights out of 5! Really lovely food. Sadly our last night's experience was different as the manager was away and the place seemed to have fallen apart without a manager in charge. Still would recommend it but check the manager is present!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Found RT by accident for brunch. Saturday 10.30 we were first in. Good choice on menu. My Rancheros were excellent and my wife loved her eggs Florentine. Good coffee too. Friendly service. We leave DC tomorrow or we would go back

Reviewed 5 February 2015

We came for brunch, and had traditional brunch items, which might not have been taking best advantage of their specialties. The service was attentive, and the food was properly prepared. We were seated next to the window in a corner, which made for great people watching, but it also made for sun in our eyes the entire meal, and a loud echo affect from the next table over. It felt like we were sitting at their table, or on their laps.

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

I was sitting in my conference at the Washington Hilton and began to think about lunch. I used my trip advisor app and found restaurants near me to find Rosemary's.

I ordered :
$13.00
Kiymali Pide
minced lamb, peppers, onions, tomatoes, parsley and spices with touch of mozzarella. (See picture )

It was delicious!! I had eaten the warm pita appetizer, so I had to box up my leftovers for later.

I made it back for the afternoon session (1 hour round trip.). I would highly recommend heading to Rosemary's for a delightful experience. Thanks, trip advisor for the tip!