“1st Place Crab Cakes”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place had history, a small book store with knowledgeable servers that will give you the history and how the name came about. It was so good I had lunch there 2 consecutive days. Friendly laid back with gourmet dishes and great prices

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived the place was quite grouded but the waiters and all the staff was frendly and quick in the service, food good suitable for vegetarians

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Food and size of the portions were great, when we finally got the food. Waiters were nice but slow, and very disorganised it seemed after observing them for quite a while, which we unfortunately had more than enough time to do. Food came fairly quickly to our table after we finally got a waiter to take the order.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This restaurant was very close to our hotel which made it convenient. We ate here twice during our stay. Once was quite late after a Night time tour of the city. Most places were closed, but they stay open until midnight, which worked out great for us. My first meal was ok, it was a roasted cauliflower salad. Wouldn't get that again. My husband enjoyed the reuben and my daughter loved the pulled pork panini. The second night was very good. I had the lamb burger which was quite good. My son couldn't get through the nachos, which was huge but delicious. My husband loved his pizza and my daughter enjoyed the grilled cheese and bacon panini.

1  Thank Julia R
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We ate at the Shirlington location. Our food was good. The sweet potato pancakes are outstanding. This restaurant, like many others in the DC area are overpriced but will charge $10 for 2 pancakes and a bowl of fruit because the DC area does not blink twice at outrageously overpriced meals.