“Exactly what we needed after walking for hours”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Ranked #286 of 3,556 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Deli
Description: This is a new location in DC. Only a few blocks from the white house. Great for lunch on the go and tourists looking for a simple quick meal. Would be a restaurant familiar to many folks in the UK.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Fast food, as in freshly made each day and available via self-serve. They offer hot and cold sandwiches, soups, wraps and salads. This was our first time at this chain. The description, ingredients and calorie counts are all displayed in front of each item. Organic, healthy (if you choose), tasty and fast.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Thrilled to see that the Pret chain that I loved in London was also in DC. Had my usual ham cheese tomato croissant, caramel latte and pain chocolat and they were all as great as I remembered. I only wish that there was one in Toronto!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I can only give a limited review of this cafe, because I just stopped by for an iced coffee on my way to a job interview. I tried to order something unique and had an iced almond latte matcha (or something close to that). It was very good and refreshing on a hot day. I wish I had tried food too. The location was clean with both indoor and outdoor seating and had a steady flow of customers while I was there.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stopped in for breakfast on a Sunday. Nothing spectacular in my opinion. Burrito/wrap kind of thing was in a paper sleeve and dry and heck. Coffee was good and hot though. Kind of pricy for what you ordered. Seems to me this chain may offer one thing but deliver something different.

My opinion is if there is another option seek something else if you're looking to get what you pay for.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to eat good and healthy food. However the prices are more midrange than cheap and the portions are rather small. Overall a nice place to go.