“An very enjoyable dining experience”
Review of Boqueria

Boqueria
Reserve with OpenTable
Boqueria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 3,383 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th Street
Transit: Red Line: Dupont Circle or Farragut North
Description: Inspired by the tapas bars and “Cervezerias” that surround Barcelona’s renowned food market “ElMercado de la Boqueria”, Boqueria serves market driven authentic Spanish cuisine. Boqueria feature a long marble bar with tapas, artisanal cheeses, cured meats & hand sliced Serrano ham. The menu of tapas & shareable larger dishes includes many favorites of Spanish cuisine as well as more creative dishes in Boqueria’s rustic spirit.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I walked down from our hotel, looking for a lite dinner. We made a good choice. They have a terrific tapas menu and we enjoyed each of the dishes we ordered. We had the Salteado de Setas (sauteed wild mushrooms), Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp with garlic), Patatas Bravas (crispy potatoes) and Albóndigas (lamb meatballs) and they were all great. We also has a couple of their specialty drinks, which I'm sure change regularly.

The service was very good, attentive and timely. The atmosphere was relaxed and the decor fit the atmosphere. Overall, a very good dining experience and recommended.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We did the all inclusive brunch option and really had a fun, enjoyable meal. They top off your cava mimosa before your glass empties! The Tapas were really tasty and we left feeling very full, ready for an afternoon at the museums.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I really enjoyed Boqueria. Their tapas were very good (my favorite were the tortilla espanola and the gambas al ajillo) and decently priced. Our server seemed knowledgeable and was very nice. If I have one complaint is that the restaurant felt a little sticky.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This was a great surprise! The lamb skewers, croquetas cremosas, patatas bravas, all the food was great!
We ordered old fashioned for four and it has nothing to envy to the best ones in New York

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We were all very pleased with the brunch. It was one of the best brunches I have been to coming from the NJ/NY area. For the price and what is offered, it can't be beat! For a Saturday afternoon, we got seated right away and chose our items for brunch. The mismosas were made perfectly. The sangria was it's only downfall. It was ok but not great. However, the food made up for it.

We chose almost every item
The French toast was my personal favorite. The great thing is they keep bringing the items out. We had to cut it off because we were all so full. Great ambience and great staff. I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially a group. Come hungry and ready to drink