“Best Pastrami Sandwich Ever!”
Review of Stachowski Market

Stachowski Market
Ranked #368 of 3,537 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: American, Deli, Italian, Polish
Description: This family-owned market just opened in Georgetown as a delicatessen and corner market. The father and son team cut all the fresh meat for the store, and create artisan sausages, pates, and proscuittos themselves. Best sandwiches in Georgetown!
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I have made my own Pastrami, I think I am rather good at it. I have eaten pastrami from some amazing Deli's, but this place tops them all. First of all the size of the sandwich is staggering, but the flavor is amazing. Extremely tender and Juicy. 100% would eat there again, and again.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Amazing ! The best pastrami sandwich .... and I have tasted them all ! Thank you for the reports as we followed your comments and really enjoyed it ! Not only the meat is wonderful but even the bread is amazing and the size ...is huge we shared it as it was enormous! Enjoy it as we did !

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My wife went there earlier in the week and raved about their Grinder sandwich. I went there and got their Hot Pastrami sandwich. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. It is, without a doubt, the best sandwich I have ever had in my life! My only regret, we live in Oklahoma and may never be back that way. But if you're in the area this should become one of your go to places. Oh and the sandwich.....at least a pound of pastrami.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Georgetown local reporting in that Jamie and his crew are fabulous. The sandwiches are fantastic, the meats are sublimely cut, heck, even the seafood selection is superb. A must stop location.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stachowski's actually has a little bit of everything - deli, butchery, canned goods, and produce. They also make two selections for take-home dinners six nights a week, always including an excellent prime rib on Friday night. While all the sandwiches are excellent, with great fresh bread and tender juicy meat, the piece de resistance is the pastrami. My only caveat is that you must sit right down and eat it while it's at it's just hand-carved prime. And bring a friend to share, these babies are enormous.