US$188
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$333/night.

US$207
US$135
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$132
US$119
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$134
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Kimpton Carlyle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$111
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$204
US$162
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

One Washington Circle Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

The River Inn(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hamilton Hotel Washington DC(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewswasher and dryerwoodward tabletwo bedroom apartmentfull kitchennational mallwhite housefew blocksmetro stationamenitiescvsbrunch
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Great location, just up the road from the Whitehouse. Good supermarkets only a short walk away. Accommodation was perfect. Well maintained, very clean, good comfy beds and pillows, great heating and a washer and dryer as well. Thoroughly enjoyed our very short 3 day stay in beautiful Washington DC - this accomm gave us a welcome respite from the smaller Hotel room in New York City. Staff were friendly and polite as well. Would definitely recommend this accomm as 1st rate. Also the restaurant on the street level - Woodward Table was beautiful. Had a very late night meal there after doing a night tour of the monuments and memorials - nothing was too much trouble, delicious food and great service.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pamela W
Reviewed 24 April 2016

So, I'm a pretty positive person, and generally tend to think of negative reviews I read as one-offs. Before booking with BridgeStreet at the Woodward building (through AirBnB), I read the reviews, and thought: 'that won't happen to us'. How naive!!

We were arriving on the Monday, and despite a confirmation email on the previous Friday, and despite a confirmation phone call on the Friday, when we arrived at the apartment (after flying down to DC), there was no reservation for us, as the apartment that had been confirmed the previous week (#403) was not available.

I called BridgeStreet, and was put on hold forever - in fact, the Operations Manager picked up the call (thinking it was a new call) and when looking into our reservation informed me that we'd need to move to another building somewhere else. I asked why we hadn't been given a call the previous day to inform us of the change, and she sounded sheepish that no-one had. She said she would look into it promised to call me back with details, which she did 10 minutes later. Good news: she had put us in another apartment (#308) in the same building (bumping someone else to do that, by the way), so we hauled our bags upstairs and unpacked and went to do a spot of sightseeing.

Imagine my surprise when a few hours later, I got a call from the same Operations Manager saying that we would have to move out of the apartment she had put us in, as someone else needed it. I asked where we were being moved to, and she put us in #403 - the original apartment that "wasn't available"!

So, we relocated, and the apartment was OK, however we did have to take pillows and bedding up from the apartment we were being moved out of to fit on the sofa-bed. The other point was the sofa-bed was really (and I mean REALLY) uncomfortable. The mattress was thin (you sort of expect that on a sofa-bed), but the springs were very noticeable, and there was a metal bar on the frame of the bed that was easily felt through the mattress. My son ended up putting the mattress on the floor as the only comfortable way to sleep.

Everything else in the apartment was good, clean and well provisioned.

So, in summary:
- Location is great
- Price is reasonable for the facility and the location
- Don't rely on the sofa-bed as a comfortable viable sleeping option
But, most of all:
- Reservation / booking confirmation is a JOKE - it borders on dishonest. Don't rely on being in the apartment, building, or even having a place to stay until you have the key in your hand ... and even then, they might take it away from you.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
8  Thank NETraveler2011
Reviewed 22 March 2016

If it were not for the outstanding location I could never recommend this place. Woodward apartments was convenient to most everything - just two blocks from The White House - but the primary and the pull-out beds were completely unacceptable, in fact, terrible. Also, the street noise was so bad I urge all light sleepers to stay away. And we were in room 609.

The one bedroom studio had a full kitchen and guests were provided with sheets, blankets, towels and a kitchen and bathroom miniatures.

Cheaper than a hotel, you have to decide what is more important - convenience or comfort.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 14 January 2016

the woodward building has an excellent location ! and the apartments are remodel with all the amenities needed to have a relax self catered stay. The only issue was the street noise such as ambulance sirens. It did help to use earplugs. I do recommended but perhaps stay away from main street side.

Room Tip: I stayed in 1006 2BD APT ; the unit was very specious and nice view. The only issue was the street noise. I did better after ear plugs.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MX1910
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I booked the Woodward through Expedia - I did not stay at the Woodward. You see, the company that manages the Woodward apartment building manages several other apartment buildings that all specialize in long-term rentals. When a current tenant decides to extend their stay in the room you are supposed to be in, you are moved from that building to another without warning. Fortunately for me I had read multiple reviews about this happening and was prepared. I called the management company the day before to confirm my reservation and sure enough, I had been moved to another of their properties (The Lansburgh). Because all of their properties are in pristine condition I did not mind (in fact, the Lansburgh was in a far better location for what I had planned during my trip) but had I shown up at the Woodward and been told I wasn't there I would have been quite angry. That aside, the room itself was gorgeous, clean, and modern as was the rest of the building. The price was more than decent for the size of the apartment and we were quite happy with our stay. One thing to keep in mind, though: THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. It is an apartment building and thus (with the exception of concierge service) lacks the amenities of a hotel like room service or daily maid service. Overall, I highly recommend as long as you know what you're getting.

Stayed: September 2015