“Untasty”

New Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #993 of 3,536 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Cheap and fatty food, no soap in the toilet, in 15 minutes I saw two employees use the bathroom without washing hands. Food was not that good.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

Menu is simple. Portions are sufficient. I ordered the Kung bao chicken with rice - firstly, it's weird that there are none of those dried chilli to be seen at all (this is almost a "mandatory" necessity for this famous dish); secondly, I am pleasantly surprised that the thigh meat was used - so all in all, mixed feelings. I also got the minced chicken sweet corn soup - suitably palatable. I see most if not all, the patrons moping up the plates completely. The restaurant was very crowded with people with all walks of life dining in and ordering out; goes to show that the value for money must be felt by the locals to be excellent, which I do agree. Fast food style, not a place to sit down to eat and chat or have a gathering.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Called here for some food after a day sight seeing in Washington DC. The service was great - very quick. You can eat in or take away. We choose to eat in & yes it was takeaway but very delicious.
I would definitely recommend if you want some good for at a decent price fast... You won't be disappointed...

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Visited here thinking this was a nice Chinese restaurant that had table service. My mistake it is only fast food. I ended up not ordering anything.

Reviewed 31 July 2015

Delicious Chinese comfort food. If i lived near here, i would make it a weekly stop. My family and I tried four dishes and loved them all. I HIGHLY recommend stopping here for some excellent Chinese take-out