“Good Food for Togo”

New Dynasty Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,009 of 3,525 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Nothing fancy about this restaurant. I usually order togo and Indonesian Fried Rice is the best one...yumm yumm, it reminds me of my mom's cook :)

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to grab an early dinner. It was not busy at that time. The service was very fast and it was the best sweet and sour chicken I've ever had.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went here on our last night on DC mainly because it was close to our hotel. It turned out to be a good choice. My wife was not very hungry so she just ordered wonton soup. I ordered the General Tso's Chicken. Both were quite good. It is a small restaurant with a large menu and an incredible takeout business. They also deliver. This is worth a shot if you want Chinese food and don't care about fancy surroundings. There are only a few inside tables and the place has a constant stream of takeout business. It's not a place to linger over a large dinner. The people are friendly and the food is good.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I took a take away from this place. It has really big menu to choose from. Steamed vegetables and vegetable fried rice was good. The service was quick.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I'd give them 3.5 stars if possible. Prices aren't bad for DC but the portions are 1/2 a full portion anywhere else. Food is quite good, though. Several local newspaper honors on the wall.