“More than enough”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Neighbourhood: Federal Triangle
Neighbourhood: Federal Triangle
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Located in Union Station, this place is just one of many places to eat. The menu is your typical Chinese food style, however, you will have more than enough on your plate for a low cost. The staff seemed nice enough, but I really didn't notice because I was in bit of a hurry.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant in the Pentagon City shopping centre. Clearly this place never serve costumers twice. Food is good but the staff is out of this world unpolite, stressed out and unfriendly. You get the feeling that they hate you for eating their food. One women behind the counter slammed the spoon on the boxes to make me decide for rise or other options. Never a smile. But I was left with a good story to tell my wife. Go there and give yourself the opportunity to feel some heartfelt customer hate. I enjoyed it!

2  Thank Håvard T
Reviewed 16 December 2016

If you are bored of the classic fast food, and money to spend a lot of do not want. Then the chicken in the Cajun is a great option. The sauces will help to diversify the menu. I saw here two Cajun - on Pennsylvania Avenue and Union station

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Ordering here was a language problem with the server, but once over that we ended up with some orange chicken and bourbon chicken.

Tasty bourbon chicken but the orange chicken was a bit slushy and was very stodgy. I was still eating it hours later, so I don't rate the Orange chicken.

Not as cheap as I thought it rated either with two bowls a little under 20 bucks US but very generous serves, it was enough to fill a spot and that's about it.

Plent of shared eats nearby and nearly wheelchair acccessible

Would try another alternative nearby next time for a change.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

I'm from the Gulf Coast region and wondered what I'd get in DC; I'd never seen such a place in a mall before. This was definitely assembly line food, but the bourbon chicken was good tasty Chinese food. I asked if they could give me a small taste of the jambalaya instead of a full serving of white rice and they said "no. $8.95." The only option was to order another meal of jambalaya. I was just curious to taste it, and certainly didn't need two meals. The bourbon chicken with rice was enough food for two. From looking around in Union Station, I think this was the best option there. If you've got plenty of time on your hands, I recommend getting on the metro and eating somewhere else, but for quick food in station, this was a good choice.